Attempting to clean...

Old February 3rd 04, 01:48 PM
Patti

Default Attempting to clean...

This morning I was attempting to mop my kitchen floor (note I say
attempting, as I always have SO much help!) I had just set the bucket
of water down, and turned around to get the peppermint soap, when Chet
decided to see what was in the bucket. I made a hissing noise when I
turned around, as i didn't want him in the water, and he leapt
straight up in the air and landed on the bucket - he had all four feet
on the edge! He gave me a VERY disgusted look and climbed off the
bucket. G They are going to really love me when I get out the evil
vacuum cleaner!

Patti

Old February 3rd 04, 06:35 PM
Yoj

"Patti" wrote in message
om...
This morning I was attempting to mop my kitchen floor (note I say
attempting, as I always have SO much help!) I had just set the bucket
of water down, and turned around to get the peppermint soap, when Chet
decided to see what was in the bucket. I made a hissing noise when I
turned around, as i didn't want him in the water, and he leapt
straight up in the air and landed on the bucket - he had all four feet
on the edge! He gave me a VERY disgusted look and climbed off the
bucket. G They are going to really love me when I get out the evil
vacuum cleaner!

Patti

ROTFL! It's a wonder he didn't knock it over!

Joy