At da restaurant in Zibello

Old February 8th 05, 05:22 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 7 Feb 2005 20:39:04 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

Which kitties owned the collection?

Ahhh, ze collection wuz owned by Cartier itself. It was a collection uv ze
most rare and byootiful jools in cat-dom. Saffirez, roobiez, pink and bloo
diamonds; jools uv royal kitties and the like. That is why I enlisted ze
help uv Captain Midnight.

I think that's a real good idea. I'm starving and I'd like to try some
of the wonderful food that I'm smelling. Do you know if the wine is
nip wine?

BTW, where's the Captain?

Hmmm, I do not know, but I hope zat he will joyne us...

Clarence, walking with the Inspector to a table in the dining car

Excellent. Ummm garçon, s'il vous plait! A pastis as an aperitif for me
with oysters on the half shell as an appetizer. M'sieu Clarance, what will
you start wif?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/8/2005 11:17:58 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 9th 05, 03:09 AM
ClowderCat

Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On 7 Feb 2005 20:39:04 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

Which kitties owned the collection?

Ahhh, ze collection wuz owned by Cartier itself. It was a collection

uv ze
most rare and byootiful jools in cat-dom. Saffirez, roobiez, pink and

bloo
diamonds; jools uv royal kitties and the like. That is why I enlisted

ze
help uv Captain Midnight.

He's a very good kitty to have help you. He's very smart!

I'm very concerned about this. Do you have pictures of these jewels?

I think that's a real good idea. I'm starving and I'd like to try

some
of the wonderful food that I'm smelling. Do you know if the wine

is
nip wine?

BTW, where's the Captain?

Hmmm, I do not know, but I hope zat he will joyne us...

Captain Midnight, where are you? We're in the dining car, eating!

Clarence, walking with the Inspector to a table in the dining car

Excellent. Ummm gar=E7on, s'il vous plait! A pastis as an aperitif

for me
with oysters on the half shell as an appetizer. M'sieu Clarance, what

will
you start wif?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs
2/8/2005 11:17:58 AM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

What you ordered sounds good. I'll have some of that!

Clarence

Old February 9th 05, 03:35 AM
ChildFree23

I think that's a real good idea. I'm starving and I'd like
to try some
of the wonderful food that I'm smelling. Do you know if the
wine is
nip wine?

BTW, where's the Captain?

I'm right here! Meowmie Debby's just been too lazy to let me
on the pooter.

Have you ordered your drinks yet?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department

Old February 9th 05, 03:46 AM
ClowderCat

ChildFree23 wrote:
I think that's a real good idea. I'm starving and I'd like
to try some
of the wonderful food that I'm smelling. Do you know if the
wine is
nip wine?

BTW, where's the Captain?

I'm right here! Meowmie Debby's just been too lazy to let me
on the pooter.

We need to do something about our humans!!!!!!

Have you ordered your drinks yet?

Capt. Midnight DOC
The Good Luck Black Cat
Commanding Kitty, Catmerica Police Department

No. We just ordered appetizers. Do you have any recommendations for
drinks? Do they have nip wine?

Clarence

Old February 9th 05, 05:22 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On 8 Feb 2005 18:46:34 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

No. We just ordered appetizers. Do you have any recommendations for
drinks? Do they have nip wine?

I am haffink ze pastis - it iz an anise drink befur dinner, like Ricard or
Pernod. But zey haff effury drink - nip or not - imaginable on board. And a
wunderful nip-wine list!

I sink zat I will haff ze salmon, followed by ze confit of duck, Captain.
And you?

Zo, how should we go about zese searches, Gentlecats?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
2/8/2005 11:19:01 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old February 10th 05, 01:58 AM
ClowderCat

Mlle. Ana=EFs ^..^ wrote:
On 8 Feb 2005 18:46:34 -0800, ClowderCat wrote:

No. We just ordered appetizers. Do you have any recommendations

for
drinks? Do they have nip wine?

I am haffink ze pastis - it iz an anise drink befur dinner, like

Ricard or
Pernod. But zey haff effury drink - nip or not - imaginable on board.

And a
wunderful nip-wine list!

I sink zat I will haff ze salmon, followed by ze confit of duck,

Captain.
And you?

Zo, how should we go about zese searches, Gentlecats?

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Ana=EFs
2/8/2005 11:19:01 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

I'd like to see the nip wine list! I want to try different nip wines
than I've had before!

I think I'll have the venison sauteed with cheese. It sounds
wonderful.

Has the Catmerica Police Department been called in yet to help with the
investigation? How about the TuffGirlKitties? They always do a good
job when they help!

Clarence

Old February 12th 05, 04:11 AM
ChildFree23

No. We just ordered appetizers. Do you have any
recommendations for
drinks? Do they have nip wine?

I am haffink ze pastis - it iz an anise drink befur dinner,
like Ricard or
Pernod. But zey haff effury drink - nip or not - imaginable
on board. And a
wunderful nip-wine list!

I sink zat I will haff ze salmon, followed by ze confit of
duck, Captain.
And you?

I'll have a plate of cut up roast beast, fangu.