And finally, da Valleytimez danse...

Old March 17th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Default And finally, da Valleytimez danse...

And would you please supervise Rosco? He's allowed to lick my ear if he
wants, but not jump on top of me and play. He's a bit rough for an old lady
cat such as mineselves.

Kitty Schottland

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we iz honored ta sit wif yourownsefz, Stormmee
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
Yes, Stormmee, I'd like it if you and Sheriff Rosco would sit with
mineselves.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Stormmee leafz rosco ta fluff da kusinz fur Mz KS while she runs for
the
bowl of toona waterz... she returns faztfazt without dropping a
drop*and
resisting a taste* sets the bowl in furnt of Mz KS... I hopez you
likez
itsef. Kan we sitz wif yourown venerable katself? Stormmee
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
Fangu, Stormmee. I could do with a bowl of toona water.

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Widow Of Boogie Da Harpurr Cat

"Stormmee" wrote in message
OK den... Stormmee aprochez respektifulli, Hi miz KS, kan we getz
yourself
anithin? Stormmee
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
Let's go over to Kitty Schottland and sit with her. She looks so
lonely
since her Boogie wented to the Bridge.
Rosco

"Stormmee" wrote in message
letz finda nize spot where we kan hafa snak anna watch alla ofur
katz,
Stormmee, tail held high because she is prowd of herown date
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
The two young tabbies go up to the FluffyKits table. May we

have
one
large bowl of Fancy Feast chicken to share? Fangu.

Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old March 17th 07, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Mee tuu. It shud be luffly an warm! Well, I want tu plan it, but I doant
know wher to start. Maybee I shud ask won of da winked gurl kitties fur
some advise. Honistly, whin Ime dansing wif you, I jus furgit bout all
tha detayls. I cant fink of ennyfing but you!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
diz venture willz be ofur soon butted when you decidez 'bowt owr

winkin you
letz minesef knowz... like i sayed i juzt wantz it ta be warm were

efur you
pikz, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
ink.net...
Itz wunderful, Chester. Reely, reely wunderful.

purrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr Lucy purrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrr

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester sees the danze stormmee anna Rosco iz doin, anna dat iz

what
dey duz
furzt, den a slow danze iz started anna he holdz da loferli lucy

anna
danzes
slow... Diz iz funfunfun, Chester
Julie Porter wrote in message
thlink.net...
Yes, letz danse! I doant wanna fink bout da wedwink deetails

rite
now. I
jus wanna danse wif mew and be togethfur.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Chester thinkz, springz up anna grabz lucy'z paw, letz danze

whilez
owrz
fudz is arrifin alzo, dat sowndz lika fun thingta du, Chester,

over
inthustaic...
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:27:10 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee's

nimble,
little
paws typed:

I yam glad yu ar bak, sayfe an seownd!

I wud luff tuu akumounnee yu tu da Valleytimez danse.
Did yu hab ennyink tu eet, Sunnydance?

Pit2nya

[Anaïs and Tiger wave to their friends from the dance floor]

Hihi, gize! Dem Pirate D*gs wuz sumfin, wuzn't dey!

We just ordered sum nip-coladas and appytizerz for da

cocktayle
howr.
We'll joyne you gize after dis danse!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/7/2007 11:52:36 AM

Old March 17th 07, 12:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Fangu so much, Mme. Anaïs! I hope the neks time we ar all togethfur, its
fur *blush* our wedwink!

Lucy

[Petite Purrsian taps on her glass to get everykittie's attention]

Hihi and meow, efurrykitty!

Dis haz bee a wunderful 'venture an vacation, Cleo an myownself
really enjoyed putting togefur dis trip! She'd be heer to say dis too,
buttid she's helpink her hoomanz get reddy to mofe across da country -
tho maybe she'll port ofur to say a few wurdz!

Anyway, da waiterz are settink yur tablez wif platterz now, and ov
course Hiura-san is available at da sooshi-bar fur anykitty so
inclined. We'll eet an danse until da sun cums up, and den we can
eiffer port home or take Cleo's yacht, da MV Purrbearer fur a leezurly
crooze back to Mew Yawk City.

Of cawz we'll haff dessertz (I finks da chef iz makin Baked Alaskaw
wif Micecreem) an boff fast an slow dancin'till dawn.

So enjoy yurselvez, my furrendz, and it was just wunnerful beink here
in da Caribbean wif eech of youz!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/15/2007 7:39:49 PM

Old March 17th 07, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

In Greese, purhapps?

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
smoochiez, I wonnerz where da next venture will start??? Tiger lukz

arownd
fur idermintz

Old March 17th 07, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

I wud like to go to da Yookay sumtime -- Inglind, Irelind, Skotlind, ennee
uv doze.

Rebecca

"Julie Porter" wrote in message
link.net...
In Greese, purhapps?

Lucy

Old March 17th 07, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez hersef did but i didn't remfur to sa dat, Stormmee a little embarrazedta
furget suc an impurrtint fakt
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
She sure did. Did she also tell yourownselves that I'm seventeen people
years old?

Kitty Schottland

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Stormmee returnz da jeztur, I iz glad OEJ telled minssef rite, Stormmee
Debby Hanoka wrote in message
Fangu for such nice words, Stormmee. offers her snoot as a gesture of
friendship

Kitty Schottland

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Miss KS lifez wif da sherrif anna lillith kitten, dey usta share
hoomanz
wif
capt. midnight da gud luk blak cat but himsef wented to da brige muc

like
miss Violette did. Hersef was winked to boogie da harper cat RB,

thiz
year
alzo... hersef haz no furnt klawz kuz da owlde hoomanz had TED steal
themselfz, she is a wonnerful ladycat, Stormmee, qweetly relatin az

muc
az
OEJ haz telled hersef
Granby wrote in message
Piglet leans over and quietly asks Stormmee "Who is Mz KS? all
yourownselves semz ta hav great respecz for herowself.

Old March 17th 07, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

maeb you kan azk MMe A orelze Mz cleopatra, I am sure i izunt muc hep,
Chester, still slow danzin, efin da muzik haz stopped

Old March 17th 07, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we kuld go to irland fur St. Patrikz day, OEJ
et...

"Stormmee" wrote in message
smoochiez, I wonnerz where da next venture will start??? Tiger lukz

arownd
fur idermintz

Tyme fur da danse! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 20 March 11th 06 06:10 PM
Finally Dan M Cat anecdotes 7 July 1st 05 12:28 PM
Kitty Danse of Joy!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 11 May 4th 04 09:15 PM
Jellicle Ball --It's Danse Time ! Beverly Orel Cat community 7 October 17th 03 12:07 AM
Kitty Danse ov JOY!!! Boogie's Mom Cat community 2 October 10th 03 04:45 PM