Kitty Bed N Breakfast

Old August 8th 07, 12:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

Default Kitty Bed N Breakfast

On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:07:26 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

I won't even eat Choonas!
Cinder the starved

Oh, dis sownds seerious! I'fe been away fur a few daze, an expekted
dis problem to be kleered up by now. WHat duz TED say (did I miss it
in anofur threed?)

I have notted eats ANNYFINK since July 20. They are forze-feedink me.
Cinder

Dis duz not sownd gud. I'ze purrink fur you to find yur appytite!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/7/2007 6:50:06 PM
Old August 8th 07, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

On Aug 7, 6:01 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:07:26 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

I won't even eat Choonas!
Cinder the starved

Oh, dis sownds seerious! I'fe been away fur a few daze, an expekted
dis problem to be kleered up by now. WHat duz TED say (did I miss it
in anofur threed?)

I have notted eats ANNYFINK since July 20. They are forze-feedink me.
Cinder

Dis duz not sownd gud. I'ze purrink fur you to find yur appytite!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/7/2007 6:50:06 PM

Unca John, what duz TED fink? Can he gif Cinder a diffrent appytite
stimulant? Is she duing ok utherwise?

Bear, catcerned

Old August 8th 07, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 02:35:35 -0000, The Porter Cats
wrote:

On Aug 7, 6:01 pm, "Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote:
On Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:07:26 GMT, John Ross Mc Master's nimble, little
paws typed:

I won't even eat Choonas!
Cinder the starved

Oh, dis sownds seerious! I'fe been away fur a few daze, an expekted
dis problem to be kleered up by now. WHat duz TED say (did I miss it
in anofur threed?)

I have notted eats ANNYFINK since July 20. They are forze-feedink me.
Cinder

Dis duz not sownd gud. I'ze purrink fur you to find yur appytite!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/7/2007 6:50:06 PM

Unca John, what duz TED fink? Can he gif Cinder a diffrent appytite
stimulant? Is she duing ok utherwise?

Bear, catcerned

Just back from TED, who stole Cinder's blood. No appetite stimulant
works. I get the test results tomorrow.
I'm going to force-feed her really soon.
Old August 9th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Oh, that sounds wunnerful! I'd like to book a room with a large window
go squirrel and bird watching. Do you have any available?

Fangu,
Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence
Sheriff Of Catmerica

We sure duz. Howz about da secret room on da norf side? If has windows on
both da east an west sides so you can watch da skwirls and birdies in bof
trees. Or da basement room dat lets you look at bof trees from about
ground
level?

Harri

That secret room on the north side sounds purrfect! Please book it for me.
How many Toona Dollars will that be?

Fangu,
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence

Old August 9th 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Harri, dis is O.T. me and willow wouldz like tabook a roomz for while da
gramby iz gone. We likez lotza room tarun and we likz watchin birdiez.
Piglet just needz a winda to watch birdies. Ken yourownselfz book a room
for Scooter D*G atta oddur place for dogz? Wa aintz stayin here effen if
der iz some othder hooman cummin to feedz usens.

Old August 9th 07, 01:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:59:21 -0400, Debby Hanoka wrote:

That secret room on the north side sounds purrfect! Please book it for me.
How many Toona Dollars will that be?

Fangu,
Sheriff Rosco P. Catrane, Age 2
Junior Tabby In Residence

Certainly! It iz now bokked in yourz name.

Since we iz new in biziness we iz offering a purrmotion. Fur da rest of
2007, all our roomz is free.

Harri

Old August 9th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 21:06:51 -0500, Granby wrote:

Harri, dis is O.T. me and willow wouldz like tabook a roomz for while da
gramby iz gone. We likez lotza room tarun and we likz watchin birdiez.
Piglet just needz a winda to watch birdies. Ken yourownselfz book a room
for Scooter D*G atta oddur place for dogz? Wa aintz stayin here effen if
der iz some othder hooman cummin to feedz usens.

Hihi, OT. I don't blame yourownself! I wouldn't want to stay either.

We'z got lotz of roomz available. Howz about I set you up in da room in da
soufwest (dis time I looked at a compass to be sure!) corner of da second
floor? Dat's up hi where you can look right out da winders at da tree da
birdies and skwirls are in. An it has a nice wide windersill and good
screens. An it's right at da end of da hallway dat runs to da west side of
da howse, so dere's room to run. An itz near da stairz - itz lotz of fun
to run up and down da stairz, specially when da hoomins is tryin to sleep.

I'z sent a message to Maggie and Cali, an dey has a room ready fur
Scooter. It's all loaded wif doggy toys and snaks.

Harri
Old August 9th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da pirze iz rite! Maybe iffin anyonz haz summfin specil forda group dey
could bring itzself and haz a parti at da same timez? Thankz for bookin
Scooterz room alzo.
news

Old August 9th 07, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Thu, 09 Aug 2007 12:14:12 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

wif alla uses dat willz be der we kan juzt hafa parti kuz we iz kitteez,
Stormmee

This sounz like an eggzelent idearment. Tabifa, would FluffyKitz like to
purrvide some food and desserts fur usses?

Harri