Questionz

Old November 8th 07, 10:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default 'Duction thread Questionz

house of asher/grass; current cats Tiger, OEJ TV, Trudi, Stormmee and
Chester
miss violette is the only RB kitty dat has been atta rpcc
Granby wrote in message

"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
ups.com...
House uv Porter:

Cats: Bear, LeO, Jack, Jaspurr, Joey, Lucy, HoneyCat, Daisy, Ginger,
Scotty & Charlie
RB cats: Tuf, Waycat & Cody

------------------------

House uv Williams:

Cats: Diana, Ryan, & Cinnamon

RB Bridge Cats: Jetadiah, Patches, (Before r.p.c.c : Spirit,
Cuddles,
Ajax, Dutchy, Dinah)

--
Regards,
Fred

Houze of Barnes

Mizz Piglet
O. T. Mahoney
Whispering Willow Walker

Old November 8th 07, 11:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Default Questionz

"Ellie" wrote:

I fink thuh Walk wuz created by Mietze an Auntie Melissa tu honor thuh ones
hoo hab gone tu thuh bridge. I *fink* dey thot it up all by theirownselfs,
and dat dey wuz NOT asked by thuh groop tu du it, so it wuldnt be inna faq.
Itz part uf hur website, much uf witch iz devoted tu da rpcc kitties. I no
dat my club, thuh HPCC, hazza paije dere, but Auntie Melissa, hoo wuzza club
sponsor, thot dat up on hur own tuu. Itz jist nice stuff dat dey hab dun
fur uz wiffowt bein asked tu du it.
Princess Pasha, trying tu eggsplain but feeling dat sumhow she haz missed a
vital detayl

Not quite, sweetie.

Sorry to be so pendantic, but I can't take sole credit.

The Walk page *is* my work, from the in-rainbow-color-order of the
little pastel squares that repeat in sequence down the page, to the
little images of the bricks that I made in PSP. But it was created
after Gretchen Marie (RB) asked on the group seven years ago whether
there was a place where all of the Bridge kitty names could be found.
Mietze posted back that she didn't think so, and asked what GM had in
mind. They both felt that there really ought to be some sort of
permanent archive, and took their conversation to email...compiling
one list by adding the names from the first two Balls, which GM found
and shared, to the ones Mietze had on file from the ones that'd
happened after those. They thought it should be "sponsored" by one of
the kitty clubs, and GM was a member of the Back Claws Cat Club, which
didn't have a web page, so that was the one they went with. GM's mom
didn't know HTML, while I knew enough to design a page that wasn't
just a plain list, so the actual making of the page and keeping it
maintained was up to me.

It's also not part of my personal site; I didn't want the URL of the
Walk to change if I switched providers. I set up a separate site on
Geocities for the Back Claws Cat Club and put the Walk there. The
disadvantage is that Geocities puts ads on all the pages they host for
free, but not having to move the site and break anyone's bookmarks or
links seemed a fair trade-off.

Melissa

--
Remove the first m to reply

Old November 9th 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

An I shurly apologyze fur thuh misinformashon. I rememfur Gretchen Marie an
mizz hur, but had furgotten (or not bin aware) uf dat part. Nunthuhless, I
ment well, effun tho Ize sumtimes a liddle dense.
Princess Pasha

Old November 9th 07, 02:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

butted der iz nofinta 'pologize fur, you telled it az you remfured it anna
da hoomin fized da mistakez anna now we all knowz which iz gud... diz here
story shuld be telled atta ball nezt year by somecat... Trudi

Old November 9th 07, 04:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Mietze! Questionz

` There's a couple other networks that might be interested, and I'm
working on getting it to them. I've put out some calls for another
producer with more experience to partner with me, but so far there are
no takers. It's not entirely dead yet, but the odds have gone down
somewhat. I have some other shows and documentaries up my sleeve, but
they have long lead times and I will run out of resources in a few
months. I might have to find homes for the pride if I can't look after
them anymore and that will be hard, but there are
always,...possibilities.
Diana is telling me I'm up too late on the pooter and I should get some
sleep now. Cats are so smart. See you all tomorrow,

On Thursday 08 November 2007 12:18, Granby wrote:

Fred, is there achance that someone else would be interested in this?
You worked so hard and it seems there should be another alternative
for you to get it taken.
"Fred Williams" wrote in message
Thank-you Lucy, and Stormee too. I want to ramble on about
it, but
maybe I should keep it quiet for now. It's a family Drama show, a
one hour series, and I wish I could tell you the details because it's
a real good idea and I had a star interested in the lead role, somone
known widely in Canada and somewhat in the U.S. She was a very
beautiful woman who can rip a guys heart out with a glance... (don't
worry about me; I had a zipper installed and I just keep shoving it
back in and going forward.(:-))

On Wednesday 07 November 2007 23:17, The Porter Cats wrote:

Unka Fred, dis stinks. Dey doant know what theyre missen.

Lucy

Fred: Not to be nosey, well yes, to be nosey have you heard
anymore about the TV thing?

Yes I have and was waiting till the right time, but since
you ask,
the
CBC turned down my show after thinking about it for almost three
months. It was hard to hear after coming so close. I'm not sure
what I'll do next.

--
Regards,
Fred

--
Regards,
Fred

Old November 9th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I hear you ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ clear down here in Illinois but have added you
to a couple of prayer lists.
You never know that mayh be the decideing factor. Purrz an prayers

Old November 9th 07, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Nov 5, 4:54 pm, Kami wrote:

You're so right about depleting memories.

Do you know what got Baby? I'm glad you had those few moments with her.
Kami- Hide quoted text -

Probably just kidney failure and age, although she was only 11. She
had a rough early life before she came IN, and I was never able to get
her in to TED (after initially having her spayed) to get her checked
out, so it could have been something brewing that caught up with her
as she got older - we'll never know. With her my Nearly Invisible
Cat, it wasn't until the end that I realized how thin she was getting
- and I *know* it wasn't going on for very long, as I checked on her
daily, but sometimes all that was visible was her little face peeking
out from behind the waterbed or from under some piece of furniture.

Joan

Joan