Food Question

Old January 17th 04, 11:54 PM
Suzie-Q

Suzie-Q wrote:

Christina wrote:

I give my two kitties (almost one year old) dry cat food....is
this okay or should I be giving them canned?

As long as it's a good quality dry food there's no need to give
them canned. I have four cats. One doesn't like canned food at
all so she only eats dry. I feed them all Purina ONE, although
I know there are better (and more expensive) brands out there.

I should have also said to be sure they get plenty of water.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/
http://www.intergnat.com/malebashing/

Old January 17th 04, 11:59 PM
Suzie-Q

Christina wrote:

Hi Sue and thanks for the advice! If you read my response to Lauren, you'll
see that I have been buying Walmart brand "Special Kitty". Can you tell me
about how much a bag of Purina ONE costs? Thank you!!

I think a seven pound bag costs about seven dollars at Wal-Mart.
It could cost more or less where you live. Wal-Mart checks prices at
other local stores to be sure their prices are lower. (It's called
"comping," if you care!)

"Special Kitty" is probably one of the worst brands to buy, IMHO. Same
for the "Ol' Roy" Wal-Mart brand of dog food.

8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~