14th annifursary

Old June 18th 09, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default 14th annifursary

Happy Annipurrsurree, Rusty!

--
Pitô.ônya
"Rusty" wrote in message
Today is my 14th annifursary with my Meowmie. I also just turned 15.
It is a nice mornig and I am sunning myself patiently waiting for my
duck
breakfast.

Purrs to all,
Rusty

Old June 18th 09, 05:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred

Winnie wrote:

On Jun 17, 9:36 am, Fred wrote:
Rusty wrote:
Today is my 14th annifursary with my Meowmie. I also just turned 15.
It is a nice mornig and I am sunning myself patiently waiting for my
duck
breakfast.

Purrs to all,
Rusty

Happy Anniversary Rusty! I hope you enjoy the duck.

--
Peace,
Fred

Fangu Uncle Fred. How do u like living in Nova Scotia?
The duck is gud. TED told me to eat duck as I have IBD.
Duck along with venison, lamb, and rabbit is novel protein.
He said I developed an intolerance to my old fud.
I don't vomit as often on this duck fud.

Rusty

It must be great fur you cats. I am vegetarian, myself, for animal rights
reasons.
Nova Scotia is nice and the people are very friendly, but to get a tuna
place I had to take a job away from my friends, so I'm rather alone now, but
there's always plenty to do. It's 1:40 AM and I just got home frum werk.
The good part is that I get to sleep in in da mornings. Right now my
bicycle has a broken back wheel and I have to walk effurrywhere. I am going
to catch a bus tomorrow and go to the bank to get sum toonas fur food an so
on, but it'll take time away from all da offur things I've got to do. Life
is hard right now, but there are possibilikitties.

--
Regards
Fred

Old June 18th 09, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Jun 17, 4:04*pm, Winnie wrote:
On Jun 17, 5:27*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:

Happy Annifursary, and Happy Purrday. Duck for breakfast? I have GOT to
speak with my humans...

Amelia

No just for breakfast, I have it 4X a day, on TED's recommendation.
See I have IBD and *hurl almost every day. TED doesn't want to give me
meds yet,
so they are trying to control it with diet. The last Gastro
prescription fud
didn't help, so I am switched to a prescription hypoallergenic gasto
fud with
duck as the only source of protein. Now I don't hurl as frequently.
There are non presciption duck fud you *can ask your humans for. EVO
and Natural Balance both have canned duck fud.

Winnie

Dis morneeng wile nappeeng inna sunny windo I phartted an stardled
mine sewlf an wooked up to see wat happend an meowmie herd itt an sez
I need to go to TED cuz dat neffur okkurred bfore. An den she sez
"gno mor cannd FF fur yoo".
I hopeeng dis duz nott happin ugin cuz I dont wike TEDs or ennywun
tucheeng me. MeOwy

14th anniversary Winnie Cat anecdotes 8 June 18th 09 05:08 PM
Today is Holly's 14th birthday MaryL Cat anecdotes 18 June 14th 09 08:44 PM
14th purrsday Rusty Cat community 6 June 17th 08 01:37 PM
Happy 14th Birthday Amaretto! Margaret Caldwell Ott Cat health & behaviour 2 May 15th 05 05:47 PM