Archie licks plastic

Old October 27th 09, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Ross Mc Master

Default Archie licks plastic

3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.

Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.

Has anyone come across this before?
Old October 27th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

many many times

a few of mine chew on plastic

Old October 27th 09, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Ross Mc Master

I googled it of course and people talk about cats licking food bags.
This cat licks 6 mil poly, tarps, TV sets, AND food bags.

On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 19:13:10 -0400, "Matthew"
wrote:

many many times

a few of mine chew on plastic
.. .

Old October 27th 09, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
many many times

a few of mine chew on plastic
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.

Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.

Has anyone come across this before?

Are your typing fingers broken? MLB

Old October 27th 09, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"MLB" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
many many times

a few of mine chew on plastic
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.

Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.

Has anyone come across this before?

Are your typing fingers broken? MLB

To be honest seeing what is going on in the groups. It is best that I keep
it to a few words if not I will make some one drop their pants sit in the
corner suck their thumb and cry like a little baby

That does not include this post ;-)

Old October 27th 09, 03:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"MLB" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
many many times

a few of mine chew on plastic
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.

Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.

Has anyone come across this before?

Are your typing fingers broken? MLB

To be honest seeing what is going on in the groups. It is best that I
keep it to a few words if not I will make some one drop their pants sit
in the corner suck their thumb and cry like a little baby

That does not include this post ;-)

Pweex don mek me cwy Maffew.

Old October 27th 09, 04:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

"MLB" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
many many times

a few of mine chew on plastic
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.

Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.

Has anyone come across this before?

Are your typing fingers broken? MLB

To be honest seeing what is going on in the groups. It is best that I
keep it to a few words if not I will make some one drop their pants sit
in the corner suck their thumb and cry like a little baby

That does not include this post ;-)

Pweex don mek me cwy Maffew.

You would love it if I do ;-)

thanks for the smile it has started to be a bad morning ;-)

Old October 27th 09, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
MLB[_2_]

Matthew wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
"MLB" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
many many times

a few of mine chew on plastic
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.

Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.

Has anyone come across this before?

Are your typing fingers broken? MLB
To be honest seeing what is going on in the groups. It is best that I
keep it to a few words if not I will make some one drop their pants sit
in the corner suck their thumb and cry like a little baby

That does not include this post ;-)

Pweex don mek me cwy Maffew.

You would love it if I do ;-)

thanks for the smile it has started to be a bad morning ;-)

Old saying: "This too shall pass".
Anecdotes needs you too. MLB
Old October 27th 09, 08:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rene

On Oct 26, 6:00*pm, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.

Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.

Has anyone come across this before?

Yes, it's not uncommon. Somewhere I read once that the plastic-making
process has something to do with fish emulsion. One of ours will lick
photographs if they are not in a frame!
Old October 27th 09, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Matthew[_3_]

"MLB" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"cybercat" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...
"MLB" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
many many times

a few of mine chew on plastic
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
3 weeks ago all the cats were in bad shape. They are better now.

Just one minor thing. Archie, a 10 year old neutered Ragdoll, likes
licking plastic all the time. He never eats it, just licks it.

Has anyone come across this before?

Are your typing fingers broken? MLB
To be honest seeing what is going on in the groups. It is best that I
keep it to a few words if not I will make some one drop their pants
sit in the corner suck their thumb and cry like a little baby

That does not include this post ;-)
Pweex don mek me cwy Maffew.

You would love it if I do ;-)

thanks for the smile it has started to be a bad morning ;-)

Old saying: "This too shall pass".
Anecdotes needs you too. MLB

Yeah I know I have been passing through both Real life is tiring right now
so I have not been my old self to be in the groups. I am trying to get back
to my old self just a lot of tiring things in my life right now. I don't
want to take it out on people that don't deserve it. I will leave that to
Cyber to hold the line till I can fully return ;-)

Archie is missing again Susan M Cat anecdotes 16 July 8th 06 04:38 AM
Archie update Susan M Cat anecdotes 9 March 17th 05 05:54 PM
Purrs for Archie Susan M Cat anecdotes 24 January 19th 05 05:03 AM
Licks plastic bags and pictures NevaYouMindWhoItAint Cat health & behaviour 6 May 11th 04 05:42 AM
Cat licks plastic bags NevaYouMindWhoItAint Cat health & behaviour 6 May 8th 04 04:38 PM