Tom Cat in the AM

Old August 17th 11, 04:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Tom Cat in the AM

The morning after his operation he is eating canned fudz and he is
100% over the anesthetic. He is walking normally and his only visible
problem is a slight drool on his lower right lip, below where the
tooth was pulled.
Old August 17th 11, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 08:17:30 -0700, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

The morning after his operation he is eating canned fudz and he is 100%
over the anesthetic. He is walking normally and his only visible problem
is a slight drool on his lower right lip, below where the tooth was
pulled.

Dat is eggzelent news! I would fink dat some drooling near where da
surgery was done would be normal.

Sammy
Old August 17th 11, 05:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 17, 11:17*am, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
The morning after his operation he is eating canned fudz and he is
100% over the anesthetic. He is walking normally and his only visible
problem is a slight drool on his lower right lip, below where the
tooth was pulled.

I an happee to heer dat he did gud an is feeling betterer. I drool
sumtimz four no reeson dat I will TELL ennywun. I hop he emjoid da
gushy-fudz.

We ar OUT ob gushy-fudz until Mommy Micki goes chopping. Sew Uncl Bill
putted sum chikum on mine kibbel. Furry GNEISS cooked chickum witch
went bury well wiff da kibble.

--
Missy
Old August 17th 11, 05:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Dat drool fing sounz normalz. After alz, dere iz holez where da teef were
dat held bak da drool. Mite still be a bitz num. O T glad he still has all
his teeth.

Old August 17th 11, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"John Ross Mc Master"

The morning after his operation he is eating canned fudz and he is
100% over the anesthetic. He is walking normally and his only visible
problem is a slight drool on his lower right lip, below where the
tooth was pulled.

Dat iz gud nooz Unka John,
ai drooled wen da TED steeled free uff mai fangs uh long tyme ugo. .
Mosey
Old August 17th 11, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 17, 3:36*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"John Ross Mc Master" *

The morning after his operation he is eating canned fudz and he is
100% over the anesthetic. He is walking normally and his only visible
problem is a slight drool on his lower right lip, below where the
tooth was pulled.

Dat iz gud nooz *Unka John, *
ai drooled wen da TED steeled free uff mai fangs uh long tyme ugo. . *
Mosey

MOS boycats drool. Efferybuddy gnos DAT. An dey go "duh" a wot two.
Yoo iz a sweet kitty butted girlcats are jus mor sivilized.

--
WooToo

Old August 18th 11, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 08:17:30 -0700, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

The morning after his operation he is eating canned fudz and he is
100% over the anesthetic. He is walking normally and his only visible
problem is a slight drool on his lower right lip, below where the
tooth was pulled.

We iz gwad to heer dis! Purrs to you, Tom!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/17/2011 7:44:37 PM
Old August 18th 11, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On 17 Aug 2011 15:45:52 GMT, Samuel Redcat Mahoney
wrote:

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 08:17:30 -0700, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

The morning after his operation he is eating canned fudz and he is 100%
over the anesthetic. He is walking normally and his only visible problem
is a slight drool on his lower right lip, below where the tooth was
pulled.

Dat is eggzelent news! I would fink dat some drooling near where da
surgery was done would be normal.

Sammy

sew da purrz workid!

ai am sew gwad tew gnow dat Tom Cat iz feelink guddud, naow.

moar gushy fuds foar Tom Cat!

hoomin note:

Keep an eye on Tom Cat's mouth, where the tooth was extracted.

Infection is probably the only risk to his recovery.

I tried to look up the name of the long acting antibiotic, with no luck:
a google search returned hundreds of thousands of hits, none of which
was what I wanted, from the many pages that I read. I finally gave up.

I just can't remember the name at all.

As he has had no ill reaction to the antibiotic, it should keep his
wound from getting infected; I recall that it is a very good antibiotic,
and of course, very long acting.

Not having to pill a reluctant cat, twice a day, is very nice, indeed.

That being said, I certainly hope that Tom Cat has no further problems
with his teeth. Any of them. It's expensive, and hard on you, as well as
your cat.
Old August 18th 11, 08:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 13:34:35 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

On Aug 17, 3:36*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"John Ross Mc Master" *

The morning after his operation he is eating canned fudz and he is
100% over the anesthetic. He is walking normally and his only visible
problem is a slight drool on his lower right lip, below where the
tooth was pulled.

Dat iz gud nooz *Unka John, *
ai drooled wen da TED steeled free uff mai fangs uh long tyme ugo. . *
Mosey

MOS boycats drool. Efferybuddy gnos DAT. An dey go "duh" a wot two.
Yoo iz a sweet kitty butted girlcats are jus mor sivilized.

ana ders no calico or torti male catz, efver. anna yu awl gno dat torti
catz haz lotz uf cattitude.

lorili