Hai! I did it!

Old July 6th 12, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Hai! I did it!

Mosey =^..^= wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

At lastest, I did it!

I let a strange 2foot come up anna pet me anna I didnt run. I didnt
growl, bare my teef, scratch ur nuthin! I purred lightly at that
big gentle 2foot and he petted me!

Mosey sez: gudgud fur yu

Nufing elese happened todai except Meowmie walked Cash an Aunti
Mabel anna when cash went to pee ona bush Aunti Mabel didn;t hear
him so he peed on her head (heheheheh). She wuz a little miffed
but didnt bite or anyfing. Cash is looking a bit bashful ober it.

O dat iz tuuuuu funi..[waffs]

Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Et iz nise tu see yu pozt ugin Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent yeUP

Mosey

Yeah, I watchted anna Cash now peeks to make sure Aunti Mabels head is
not dere when he pees.

Udder than that, it's been pretty quite here!
Daisy-chan the Magnifiscent!

Old July 6th 12, 11:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Harri Roadcat wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

Concatulations! It can be furry nice when humans pet you.

Amelia

But furry scary. Besides, furry few hoomins is qualified to pet
mineownself.

Harri

Sames here Harri, I be bery selective of 2foots. I guess maiself is
not to bad though as i accept 3 of dem to pet maiself. Dey also makes
nice cusions at night.

So i surprized dem by letting anudder 2 foot pet me. I could smell
nice doggies onna dem ana kitten.

Daisy-chan, the Magnifiscent!

Old August 3rd 12, 11:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

diz iz greet purrgress, i minesef still hidez wenna door bell rings but ifin
da hoomins letsa stranger in i come owt to see, trudi

Old August 3rd 12, 11:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_14_]

Owr hoominz dunt let inny strangur en owr hoam. Nope.

Mosey ..Gardur uf owr hoam