Rose is a demon mouser

Old March 29th 13, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
nik Simpson

Default Rose is a demon mouser

Rose,the name I settled on for the Tortie kitten, after the character in
Two and Half Man that was always stalking Charlie Sheen as she's adopted
a similar tactic with Custer and keeps ambushing him, has already caught
two mice this week, the first one I rescued immediately, but she's
learning. This time she came through the cat door at a run with the
mouse squeaking and made a beeline for the bedroom. That's where things
went wrong and the mouse escaped under a piece of furniture. Whereupon
Libby and Rose laid siege to the hideout with mouse squeaking defiance
like Jimmy Cagney in White Heat "you'll never take me alive copper."
After about ten minutes of this standoff the mouse made a run for some
laundry on the floor and managed to hide under it and I smuggled him out
in the laundry basket. Libby and Rose suspect an inside job and are
searching room to room for the suspect ;-)
--
Nik Simpson

Old March 29th 13, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"nik Simpson" wrote in message
[...]

Way to go, Rose, says Boyfie! His first few hunts ended in the same way -
rodents released alive in the house. The first mouse managed to drown
itself overnight in my washing up bowl which I had forgotten to empty.

Tweed

Demon Kitty Granby Cat anecdotes 4 April 15th 08 01:48 AM
Vicious demon killer kitten Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 2 October 26th 07 01:30 PM
rose, have a abysmal shoe. You won't believe it Sickly Moldy Pornstar Cat anecdotes 0 September 12th 05 12:03 PM
tell Rose it's sad scolding towards a enigma Hairy Diva Cat anecdotes 0 September 11th 05 04:28 PM
Rose is Rose Stacey Cat anecdotes 1 January 4th 04 06:22 AM