Hapi purrdai to me

Old January 3rd 11, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Hapi purrdai to me

Happy Purrday, Spring!

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
I am 2 yeers old! The red dot will be mine.
Spring

Old January 3rd 11, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Happy Purrday Spring. hab fuhn wiff da red dot. wee gotz une, wee wuv tew
pway wiff et.
Luvz
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex, n Pipps

Happy Purrday, Spring!

Rebecca

Old January 3rd 11, 06:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

mayhapz itsa kind of greebling, OEJ
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Sun, 2 Jan 2011 15:43:06 -0500, "Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"
wrote:

On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 07:11:48 -0800, John Ross Mc
Master's nimble, little paws typed:

I am 2 yeers old! The red dot will be mine.
Spring

Happy Purrday, Spring!

Pssst.... Y'know, I finks dat red dot has sumpfin
to do wif da hoomans.....

It is a gud purrday so far butted yew are wrong about da red dot. Da
dot is on da floor and da hoomin is way across da room. Da red dot
moves and da hoomin stays far away frum it.
Spring who is logical

Old January 3rd 11, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Sheesh, weze tryed to reply an it gotted lost.

weze ar on ar way offur to play red dotz. Weze bringin nip kookies fur a
snak an Chappy iz brinin hiz burdie.

Booker

On 1/2/2011 8:43 AM, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
On Sun, 02 Jan 2011 07:34:19 -0800, wrote:

Happy purrday, Spring. Weze haznt seen no red dotz, sumfing bout da red
dot maker broke. Will yu shar yurz?

Nokitty gnows wat makes red dot! It comes and I chase it then it goes
bye-bye before I catches itself.
Yew are welcome to chase my dot. Port in to the house.

Booker

Old January 3rd 11, 07:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

My red dot is FURRY brte and fast. You will like it.
Spring

Nip??!! Great!
Cinder