Ok hoomanz, port in

Old December 27th 10, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ok hoomanz, port in

NOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
if that guy that wanted to take you to the vfw fish fry hears it, he WILL
be bacck thinking he has upgraded his hustle, lol soft
"Granby" wrote in message
Thought I had heard them all but that is a new one for me too.
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Dec 27, 7:26 am, "Granby" wrote:
We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

Grandson got stranded at home for at least 2 more days, In the Navy and
couldn't get a flight back to base. Poor Baby!!!!

We are ok. The sn*w here is deep and the wind last night was horrible.
It is better today. A more complete report was filed by Sunrise in
another thread. I think it was Cshenk's thread. We are sn*wed in but
we have tons of food and no one had to go to w*rk today. I am just
finishing our last can of Diet Coke (TM) but I will persevere.
Song on the radio appears to be titled "I'd Like to Check You for
Ticks" so I am having a good laugh. I never used that line and I
thought I'd used them all.

--
Will in New Haven

Old December 28th 10, 12:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

The big Gore has an all green mansion type place, well compared to most of
us, and they say it has a bigger carbon footprint than before. Didn't cost
him much I bet.
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
the newest weather forecast has lowered the low from 16 to 13 and big fog
after midnight, brrr, soft, thinking she needs to check the food bowls
again
"Granby" wrote in message
same here, not a lot of snow but the wind is howling and the temp is 15;
"Storrmmee" wrote in message
just a few inches of snow here but temps are dropping it was 22 when i
woke up late this morning around ten... now its 18 soft
"cshenk" wrote in message
"Will in New Haven" wrote

We are ok. The sn*w here is deep and the wind last night was horrible.
It is better today. A more complete report was filed by Sunrise in
another thread. I think it was Cshenk's thread. We are sn*wed in but
we have tons of food and no one had to go to w*rk today. I am just

Same here. We got only 40mph gusts but a 36 hour snow drop. 18 inches
measured in backyard, 20 in front. New York got about 2 feet I gather
but they are set for it. Local area doesnt have snow clearing gear to
speak of so beyond a bit for the interstates. We are mostly riding it
out.

Should start melting off tomorrow around noonish? By Wednesday,
probably back to work. Doubt it by tomorrow morning (hard freeze due
and though there is a little melting at 34F now (high of the day,
starting to drop now), we anticipate 16 inches of hard ice tomorrow.
For Norfolk area, this is almost the 'storm of the century' and
definately is for a December one.

Hehe local radio station. Sonja can't make it in so the fellow on
right now, is going to carry on through her shift.

Heck, my vet is stuck in a snowdrift and didn't make it either. Group
vet place, 3 vets due today. 1 didnt try, mine got stranded in a
drift, and the final one with 2 attendants and a volunteer did
emergency only.

Mabel's appointment was remade for 3Jan. Thats ok, we have her 4th
month of heartworm treatment on hand. (She's had 3 months, Jan makes
4th. Must be seen in Jan to get refill or we have to ask the rescue
place for a pill for 1 Feb for her 5th month). They know she's a
priority to be seen so we got a call right away from the volunteer as
the attendants checked records.

Old December 28th 10, 12:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

you better go google it and listen so you know what is coming, OEJ, wonnerin
why da soft iz laffin so hard
"Granby" wrote in message
NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Old December 28th 10, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

We got it all in the liquid form, which caused messes here.

Then all those storms moved east where they turned into snow, and caused
even worse messes.

My sister was visiting my folks in Milwaukee Christmas. No snow. They
left to drive home, only to run into a white knuckle drive (her words)
from Racine south. They had to snow blow the driveway before they could
get the car up the slight grade. More than 6 inches by the time they got
home. More came overnight.

Was in the mid-60s here, but I went to drive my car and it was not
working properly (remote didn't work, could not control radio, no clock,
no turn signal indicators inside, etc.) Things started working as I
drove longer, so I'm thinking something was shorted from all the moisture.

If that's all I have to deal with because of the weather, I'll count my
blessings.

Had a friend who was supposed to leave today for Mexico from Boston.
They canceled her flight on Saturday, and she's now rescheduled for
Thursday.

Stepson in Navy (Fujairah)...not home for the holidays, but called on
Christmas.

Julie

Old December 28th 10, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

"cshenk"
We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

We got smacked considering we are where 'sticking snow' normally happens
only every 4 years or so and rarely over 2-4 inches. Lost power for a few
hours and used the fireplace with pets on mattress before it and us on the
3 inch thick 'futon-foam mattress' in the living room. Power came on
before pipes froze.

All well here (grin).

we r sawry yo losted yer power.
n wee r gwad yoo r well n kumfy do yew dryp sum wadder tew keep dem
pipez frum freezing? We gotta dew dat sturting on Wed . Den da kold wyl
git heer , n wee gotza doo dat sew da pipes dunt freeze.
Luvz tew awl Mosey, fur hiz uthur hoam

Old December 28th 10, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Yoo iz rite ubaowt dat Granby wee dunt wike da fazt wyndz n da
snowmonsterz. Nope....luv, Mosey fur hiz uther 'reel' hoam

"Granby"
The dang weather goes in cycles when is someone going to figure that out.
"Storrmmee"
sorta makes that global warming thing... err NOT, soft
"MLB"
Will in New Haven wrote:
On Dec 27, 7:26 am, "Granby"
[...]

It sounds like a good old-fashioned winter like we used to have. We
have had lots of snow this winter but it melts away between storms. We
had another 4-5 inches last night but the sun is shining brightly today
here in the
valley. Happy Mew Year! MLB

Old December 28th 10, 06:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

yes it is, says Anti Kyla laughing

that is a hillarious song, soft
"Will in New Haven" On Dec 27, 7:26 am, "Granby" wrote:
We knowz mannie ofv u haz snow, Letuce know how u are doink. Unkle Bill,
Unkle Serge and da rest ov u out in da Easdt. Piglett catserned.

Grandson got stranded at home for at least 2 more days, In the Navy and
couldn't get a flight back to base. Poor Baby!!!!

aww, wull at leezt yew hab hym fur uh foo moar daze Bwezz hiz hart fur
bein in da Navy n protexting owr Countree,

Old December 28th 10, 06:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

oh, that's just too cold and windy. It's supposed to get cold here on Wed
and we will have to keep the water dripping, so the pipes don't freeze.
Hope you all are keeping warm. I love you all SO much. Love, Kyla

"Granby"
same here, not a lot of snow but the wind is howling and the temp is 15;

" just a few inches of snow here but temps are dropping it was 22 when i
woke up late this morning around ten... now its 18 soft

"Will in New Haven" wrote

Old December 28th 10, 06:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Anti Kyla LOL's

"Granby" NOOOOOOOOOOOO