Guest Manners

Old August 7th 04, 01:54 AM
Jeanne Hedge

Default Guest Manners

On Sat, 07 Aug 2004 00:43:33 GMT, "Magic Mood Jeep©"
wrote:

Wow - you should have said that you were going to be in S In. - we might
have made arrangements to meet! I live in Bloomington (home of IU), which
is just west of south-central In.

My parents live in Scottsburg (Scott County), on I-65 30 miles N. of
Louisville, about 40 miles S. of Columbus.

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

============
http://www.jhedge.com

Old August 7th 04, 09:21 AM
jmcquown

Magic Mood Jeep© wrote:
Wow - you should have said that you were going to be in S In. - we
might have made arrangements to meet! I live in Bloomington (home of
IU), which is just west of south-central In.

I have a strange and oddly ineffective question. Is there some small town
called - Nedahawqua or something like that in Indiana? John said it was an
Indian name. For some reason he seems to think we'd like to live there.

Oh, he also seems to think it doesn't get cold there. I was like, uh, John,
Indiana is near Ohio, Michigan and Illinois, of course it gets COLD there!

Jill (he and I have lived in the south too long)

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
My mistress Natasha and I have spent the last few days visiting my
parents in southern Indiana. We made the 300+ mile drive without
trouble (Tasha is a great traveller, and seems to enjoy watching the
scenery passing by - at least she doesn't sleep the entire 6 hours).

She seemed to be quite relaxed at my parents. Where in the past she'd
spend great amounts of time snoozing just out of reach underneath the
bed in the guest bedroom, this time she was out and about and
exploring.

We drove the 300+ miles back yesterday, again without trouble. And
then within 12 hours of our arrival home it happened...

Natasha has such good guest manners that she waited until we got home
to hawk up a nice juicy HUGE hairball on the living room carpet.