MaryJ and Domino reporting in

Old April 10th 13, 05:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default MaryJ and Domino reporting in

Hi hi efurryone .... dis is Domino typing on anti Connie's computer. She calls it her Mac but I call it a thing to sit on. Anti Connie is startin to lyke us. She is petting us a lot and sumtymes she gives us treats!

She called me "Cookie" last nyte becaws I luk like her little kitty who went to da brij. She was a tuxedo too. Den she cryed a little and called me Domino. Den I jumped up on her bed and sat next to her to mayk her feel better. MaryJ sits in her lap sumtymes and she seems to enjoy that too.

Now me and my sister are going to explore the howse sum more. Dis howse is much bigger den our old one so we are furry furry busy.

MaryJ and Domino
Old April 11th 13, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 10, 12:27*pm, conniepo wrote:
Hi hi efurryone .... dis is Domino typing on anti Connie's computer. She calls it her Mac but I call it a thing to sit on. Anti Connie is startin to lyke us. She is petting us a lot and sumtymes she gives us treats!

She called me "Cookie" last nyte becaws I luk like her little kitty who went to da brij. She was a tuxedo too. Den she cryed a little and called me Domino. Den I jumped up on her bed and sat next to her to mayk her feel better. MaryJ sits in her lap sumtymes and she seems to enjoy that too.

Now me and my sister are going to explore the howse sum more. Dis howse is much bigger den our old one so we are furry furry busy.

MaryJ and Domino

Dat wuz a gudgud purport. Yoo is gud ot comfort yoor Anti. Mine Uncl
is bisiting his gurfren an I hab onlee mine Ant Micki for a serbant
Dis is silly. Hee is to OLE to hab a gurlfren and I needz himsef HEER

--
WooToo
Old April 14th 13, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Hi hi efurryone .... dis is Domino typing on anti Connie's computer. She
calls it her Mac but I call it a thing to sit on. Anti Connie is startin
to lyke us. She is petting us a lot and sumtymes she gives us treats!

She called me "Cookie" last nyte becaws I luk like her little kitty who
went to da brij. She was a tuxedo too. Den she cryed a little and called
me Domino. Den I jumped up on her bed and sat next to her to mayk her feel
better. MaryJ sits in her lap sumtymes and she seems to enjoy that too.

Now me and my sister are going to explore the howse sum more. Dis howse is
much bigger den our old one so we are furry furry busy.

MaryJ and Domino

Welkom tu owr wunerful Catmunity, MaryJ and Domino Weh hab lotsa fuhn
heer. yeUP.
Weh noe hao yer anti Connie was so sad wen 3 uf hur cats wint tu Rainbow
Bridge, and she is still hurting from that, but now she has you 2 to comfort
her, and datz uh gudgud fing.
Anti Connie iz un vury sweet woman n luffs yu bof. I noe diz fur shur.
*nosebpoops* to both of you. (that's a good thing)

Mosey

Dat wuz a gudgud purport. Yoo is gud ot comfort yoor Anti. Mine Uncl
is bisiting his gurfren an I hab onlee mine Ant Micki for a serbant
Dis is silly. Hee is to OLE to hab a gurlfren and I needz himsef HEER

--
WooToo

Oh fooey, WooToo, Yer Uncl iznt tu OLE hab a gurlfren at awl. Hym wyl come
bak sune tu yu n luf yu az b 4 . yeUP. Srsly.
Yer Unkl needz tu hab sum fun ulso, wike awl hoomins du.

*nose boop*

Mosey