I love dis video!

Old April 17th 13, 03:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

Default I love dis video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NBbHRaNNBuY

Efurry kitty should haf a doggy, an efurry doggy should haf a kitty.
Old April 17th 13, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pipps =^ ..^=[_2_]

"Ranger McDude"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NBbHRaNNBuY

Efurry kitty should haf a doggy, an efurry doggy should haf a kitty.

Uh hun, Ranger, but weh kant hab uh doggie cuz weh r fraid uf dem. Sawry
Bsydes, der r 4 uf usses heer, meh, Mosey, PookyKat, n Sqweex.

Mai ai gib yu uh nose boop Ranger?

Pipps-hopeful

Old April 17th 13, 07:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger McDude

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 09:50:38 -0700, Pipps =^ ..^= wrote:

"Ranger McDude"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NBbHRaNNBuY

Efurry kitty should haf a doggy, an efurry doggy should haf a kitty.

Uh hun, Ranger, but weh kant hab uh doggie cuz weh r fraid uf dem. Sawry
Bsydes, der r 4 uf usses heer, meh, Mosey, PookyKat, n Sqweex.

Mai ai gib yu uh nose boop Ranger?

Pipps-hopeful

I allez apurrciate nose-boops!

An youz guys can borrow mine goggie any time you wants to. Her is a nice
goggie.

Ranger
Old April 18th 13, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 17, 10:26*am, Ranger McDude wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NBbHRaNNBuY

Efurry kitty should haf a doggy, an efurry doggy should haf a kitty.

Wee got widdl Samanfa and we hadded da Bear befour he wented to da
Bridj. Doggies is ok if dey behafs.

WooToo

I lub kitttees.

--
Samanfa
Old April 18th 13, 02:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Starr da Dogg

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:14:16 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 17, 10:26Â*am, Ranger McDude wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NBbHRaNNBuY

Efurry kitty should haf a doggy, an efurry doggy should haf a kitty.

Wee got widdl Samanfa and we hadded da Bear befour he wented to da
Bridj. Doggies is ok if dey behafs.

WooToo

I lub kitttees.

Me too!

Starr da Dogg
Old April 20th 13, 09:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Starr da Dogg wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:14:16 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 17, 10:26Â*am, Ranger McDude wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NBbHRaNNBuY

Efurry kitty should haf a doggy, an efurry doggy should haf a

kitty.

Wee got widdl Samanfa and we hadded da Bear befour he wented to da
Bridj. Doggies is ok if dey behafs.

WooToo

I lub kitttees.

Me too!

Starr da Dogg

I likes Kittahs too! I'z being tolded I gets to stay here. YAAYY!!

Dis is a good good home. I wuz wif a nice man who made lots of muny
wif me anna agility shows but den I went blind. He wuz a good man
though anna made sure I got in a safe place. I gotted picked up anna
taken away once wif a really nice lady but it wuz lonely cause she had
no other 4foots anna worked long hours. She saw I wuz not happy so
broght me back and ai waited.

2 weeks ago I founded mai spot! YipYipYip! Here's howz it went.

There's a nice smelling lady 2ft who seems mommie anna younger 2ft.
Dats who I met firstest. I wuz at the doggie place mai furst owner
founded fur me. They came and sniffed of doggies and kittahs anna I
sat in meowmie's lap. The other 2foot who's yonger sat near anna
played wif the other dogs but petted me nice wen I sniffed her.

I wandred off to go pee ana roll in the grass. I did normal doggy
stuff.

Den gently I wuz picked up anna handed to the younger 2foot. UhOh. I
got putted ina car! Wuz i going to annother lonely place?

Dat young 2foot held me gently alla the way as nifty snifty scents came
inna the windows. I wuz pantin scared but calm at dat same time ya
know?

Den we gots to mai new home. Dey let me in ana I mets the scents of a
real home! Dere was a big wuffing friendly fellow doggie who wuz as
scarey as a pillow anna kittah about mai size.

I is ashamed, I peed inna that room twice anna pooped once cause I wuz
lost anna couldnt find a doggie door (they say there isnt one but i
keep looking). They just cleaned up an ignored it as a new to house
issue ana thats the BESTEST part as dey new that! Instead of being
mean ana rubbing me in the mess that wus there because i couldn't find
the yard, dey knew it just took time to teach mai nose how to finded it!

In the next few days, I founded out how to make mai way about this
simple small house. I even founded out that one spot i like to climb
now doesnt wobble but i kint pull them funny things 2foots hold in
their laps and intently stare at for hours out as they added a bar.

I finded Cash (my fellow doggie) can bark really LOUD ana I'm to keep
mai barking if little stuff to little ones. arf arf arf no ARF ARF ARF
unless it's serious. I wus tryingto play wif the Kittah Daisy ana
arf'ed too loud anna Cash gotted RIGHT IN MY FACE and let loose a
BARK/BUGEL! I almost peed the carpet again!

I froze but den he licked mai whole head ana Daisy cumed up and did dat
whole body pet/rub so i knows dey not mad at me. I'm buddies wif both
now.

Naow it's been 2 weeks. I kin even RUN as that yard is clear anna i
knows were the fences, wood pile anna other bits are.

enyway, I'z Iowna. New member ob this house.

OH, PS, iffin you ever go blind like me, dont worry.

Iowna-doggy

Old April 21st 13, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Starr da Dogg wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 18:14:16 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

On Apr 17, 10:26Â*am, Ranger McDude wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=NBbHRaNNBuY

Efurry kitty should haf a doggy, an efurry doggy should haf a

kitty.

Wee got widdl Samanfa and we hadded da Bear befour he wented to da
Bridj. Doggies is ok if dey behafs.

WooToo

I lub kitttees.

Me too!

Starr da Dogg

Hai Starr!

I'z got a new doggie to take care of. Since Aunti Mabel went to the
bridge, Cash wuz missing a doggie fur that special nose-to-nose sort of
doggie talk.

Meowmie looked and looked and finded us a special perfect friend.
She's my size! She still needs training though. Last time we played
chase, I saw she wuz about to run into dat wall anna turned side si she
went plumpf into me. She SAT ON MAI TAIL! Den she SNIFFED MAI BUTT!

So undignified! sniff. But she's sweet ana learning.

Daisy-chan the magnifiscent!

Old April 21st 13, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Starr da Dogg

Naow it's been 2 weeks. I kin even RUN as that yard is clear anna i
knows were the fences, wood pile anna other bits are.

enyway, I'z Iowna. New member ob this house.

OH, PS, iffin you ever go blind like me, dont worry.

Iowna-doggy

I'z pleased to meet you, Iowna-doggy. Hafing a howse wif good 2-foots and
other 4-foots is furry important an furry nice. When I was little I
finded mineownself at a animal shelter in Eye-oh-uh, but den I getted
picked up by a couple 2-foots and got taked to a house wif four 4-foots.
It taked a while to get used to da kitties, but now we'z all friends.

You'll like it here, dis is a gudgud place.

Starr da Dogg
Old April 22nd 13, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

Plees furgiv mai top pozt, but welcom tu owr Catmunity, sweet Iowna dog,
Yu hab uh wunerful lufing hoam wif uthurz hoo luf yu n dunt git mad wif yu.
Noebuddy gitz tu go blind inymoar heer. I furbid dat!

Nose boops.
Mosey , PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps..all uf us r kitties.

Old April 22nd 13, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^ ..^=[_3_]

"Starr da Dogg" wrote in message ...

Naow it's been 2 weeks. I kin even RUN as that yard is clear anna i
knows were the fences, wood pile anna other bits are.

enyway, I'z Iowna. New member ob this house.

OH, PS, iffin you ever go blind like me, dont worry.

Iowna-doggy

I'z pleased to meet you, Iowna-doggy. Hafing a howse wif good 2-foots and
other 4-foots is furry important an furry nice. When I was little I
finded mineownself at a animal shelter in Eye-oh-uh, but den I getted
picked up by a couple 2-foots and got taked to a house wif four 4-foots.
It taked a while to get used to da kitties, but now we'z all friends.

You'll like it here, dis is a gudgud place.

Starr da Dogg

Rite yu r Starr da dog, ai cudnt hab sed et bedur maiownself. ( smiles)

Mosey da Cat --fur hiz hapi home.