Trooder Kitty

Old December 22nd 10, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Trooder Kitty

Dare is s trooder in da house! Shadow camed in last nite and he had my
faveret rum all to his self.
I will EET my hoomin! Da nerf!
Spring

John explains: A crazy man was going to dump Shadow in the streets
because he peed on a floor. This same man had had him declawed 2 years
ago. Merry Christmas indeed!
He's off to a no-kill shelter in the morning.
Old December 22nd 10, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da nerff of diz man may da ghodst of all da RB kitties haunt hizown sleepz
frum now on. Fangu for kareink for diz kitty.

Old December 22nd 10, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:22:39 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Da nerff of diz man may da ghodst of all da RB kitties haunt hizown sleepz
frum now on. Fangu for kareink for diz kitty.
"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
.. .
Dare is s trooder in da house! Shadow camed in last nite and he had my
faveret rum all to his self.
I will EET my hoomin! Da nerf!
Spring

John explains: A crazy man was going to dump Shadow in the streets
because he peed on a floor. This same man had had him declawed 2 years
ago. Merry Christmas indeed!
He's off to a no-kill shelter in the morning.

Thank you for saving this unfortunate cat from his mean human!

I'm sure he peed on the floor because his was mistreated, or needs to go
to see TED; this is rare for a normal, healthy cat!

I hope this cat is adopted SOON by somebody who will treat him the way
he deserves: give him the love he has never had, and spoil him rotten,
each and every day!

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

-TC, in loving memory of the unmercifully, relentlessly, sweet calico
kitty, Kenzie.

Every day was a treasure with Kenzie; I tried to treat them that way.
There would only be so many, and now, there will never, ever, be any
more

- Robert Heinlein

Old December 23rd 10, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

I just came back from the shelter where I dropped Shadow off.
It's a no-kill, all volunteer shelter on the northeastern edge of
Metro Vancouver.

http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/katiesplace.html

Not the best website but among the best of shelters.

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 22:58:43 GMT, ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com
(Gandalf) wrote:

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 08:22:39 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Da nerff of diz man may da ghodst of all da RB kitties haunt hizown sleepz
frum now on. Fangu for kareink for diz kitty.
. ..

Old December 23rd 10, 08:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:18:46 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Guess this question in rude but, when are you going to include Lorelei in
your sig line?

I have not even thought about it, to tell you the truth.

I don't have a good feel for Lorelei's personality, yet.

She is still scared of so many things...including ME, a lot of the time,
it seems.

Unless she's in my bedroom...then she isn't sacred of me at all.

I can't figure that out at all.

She needs a vet check-up, and she's over due for some vaccinations, but
I hate to traumatize her, given how scared she still is.

Old December 23rd 10, 08:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

ingold1234[at]yahoo[dot]com (Gandalf) wrote in message
On Wed, 22 Dec 2010 17:18:46 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

Guess this question in rude but, when are you going to include Lorelei
in
your sig line?

I have not even thought about it, to tell you the truth.

I don't have a good feel for Lorelei's personality, yet.

She is still scared of so many things...including ME, a lot of the
time,
it seems.

Unless she's in my bedroom...then she isn't sacred of me at all.

I can't figure that out at all.

She needs a vet check-up, and she's over due for some vaccinations,
but
I hate to traumatize her, given how scared she still is.

If Lorelei is scared shy. timid, and afraid, then for now that's her
purrsunality.
If she shtarted to post here, under her own name, she might even talk
about
it from her purrspektiff....That's very O.K. (It's called Psychodrama
in some circles)

HTH
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 23rd 10, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I understand what you are saying. Willow is a timid Kitty and I suspect
will always be. I don't take it personally that she is afraid of me, it is
just the way she is. When I am in bed she is a friendly cat, otherwise
pretty standoffish.