What a scary adventure!

Old February 10th 13, 11:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Default What a scary adventure!

Hihi Kitties,
Clawdius here. We had quite an adventure last night. We were
winding doen the day and I was getting ready to prompt fred, my hooman,
into a play session, wen the naybours started arguing and in quite loud
voices. I got nervous beclaws they was shoutin an' usin' werds I hadn.t
herd befur. Fred told me several times that it was Ok an they'd werk it
out. an it went on and on all through our play session which wus
excellent by the way!
Then we went to bed an after a short while it started up again
and just befur midnight thing got wwurs! Loud banging and crashing
noises and screems and that's wen Fred got up and called to them to calm
down, but they didn't respond. So he got dressed and went through the
snow an I herd him on their front door knocking, but they didn't
respond. So Fred came back and since we has no phone he went back to
the uffer naybour and asked to use their phone but it wus broken, so he
had to trek up the road to the 24 hour gas station to get a phone and
called 911. (He told me later). and then the police came 2 cars and 3
officers at first and then later a supervisor.
They said they found a house full of broken furniture and the
woman had a bruise on her wrist and knee, but the man had a black eye
and bite marks in sefferal places. They said it was gudgud that Fred
called because it would likely haf gotten werse ifn they hadn't come.
General werd on the street is that they will be divorcing sumtim
suun. Police are still tryin to figure out who started the fight but
Fred an I just herd it thru the wallz and don't know who threw the first
blow. The police made sure they were separated and she ewent to her
sisters place. Then Fred came back inside tu me and effurry fing was
nice and quiet after that. Just on cluing on the floow like someone was
throwin sumfing, but that wuz all.
We got back to bed about 2:40 AM. What an adventure. Fred tol
me that he had neffer seen such violence first hand in his ownselfs
life, and he'z ancient. The naybours hooman kittens wuz away, but
they're back today an makin happy sounds so we fink effury fing is Ok
again. (Well, maybe that's a broad definition uv "OK" but better than
they wuz fur sure).
Now I'ze wonderin ifn I'm going to get my second supper befur
bedtime and why does Fred expect me to eat what's in the dish befur he
gives me more. At least I've had my supper treats, which I luv, an the
whesther is warmin up, an I'm goingter nap in my favourite place now.
See yu all later.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old February 11th 13, 02:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 2/10/2013 6:03 PM, Unclefred wrote:
[...]

That sounds very scarey. purrs to you and Uncle Fred.

Lucy Lu
Old February 11th 13, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Unclefred" wrote in message
[...]

Wow o wow, datz un abvenshur I wudint wanna hab!
No surry!
P2nya

Old February 11th 13, 01:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Sylvia M wrote:

"Unclefred" wrote in message
[...]

Fred may have helped in da short term, but they is back togeffer
now and da mommy is screeemin and swearin at da little girl kitty fur
bein slow to get to skuul. Ifn they stay sober then there's no physical
danger we hopes but we's worried about da hooman kitties a liddle. Da
girl kitty is not a happy kitty an' she should be.

--
Regards,
Clawdius

Old February 11th 13, 03:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 10, 6:03*pm, Unclefred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,

snipped scary venture Yoor daddy is a hero. Sumwun gotta get involvd
wen dere is trubble like dat an two menny peepl jus don't wanna hep.

* * * * Now I'ze wonderin ifn I'm going to get my second supper befur
bedtime and why does Fred expect me to eat what's in the dish befur he
gives me more. *At least I've had my supper treats, which I luv, an the
whesther is warmin up, an I'm goingter nap in my favourite place now.
See yu all later.

Eet gud. An den getta gudgud gnap.

--
Your fren WooToo
Old February 11th 13, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message

On Feb 10, 6:03 pm, Unclefred wrote:
Hihi Kitties,

snipped scary venture Yoor daddy is a hero. Sumwun gotta get involvd
wen dere is trubble like dat an two menny peepl jus don't wanna hep.

Now I'ze wonderin ifn I'm going to get my second supper befur
bedtime and why does Fred expect me to eat what's in the dish befur he
gives me more. At least I've had my supper treats, which I luv, an the
whesther is warmin up, an I'm goingter nap in my favourite place now.
See yu all later.

Eet gud. An den getta gudgud gnap.

--
Your fren WooToo

That iz a horrible story, Clawduis, and our Mom knows what it's like, from
a LONG time ago.
Good for Fred to call the police. Those mean humans should not be mean to
their little human girl.
The authorities should take her away from her parents until they get
straightened out.
Poor little girl
YeUP, et goof and have a good nap.

headbumps and *nosepoinks*

Your friends,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Old February 11th 13, 06:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

[...]

Well, it's not so easy. Taking a child away from the parents is
very traumatic and often the foster homes into which they go are no
better. This is not a severe case and I don't believe the child is in
physical danger, but she just has some really strict parents who scream
and swear a lot.
They are back together, by the way and things are the way they
were before. The mother has a short fuse. The father is younger and
doesn't know a lot about relationships. I think it's a time bomb
waiting to go off again. They should get counselling, not just couples
counselling for both of them, but anger management for her at least.
Tough situation. It gets complicated very quickly.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

Old February 11th 13, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^ ..^=[_2_]

"Unclefred" wrote in message ...

Mosey=^ ..^= wrote:

[...]

YeUP, eat goof and have a good nap.

headbumps and *nosepoinks*

Your new friends,
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps

Well, it's not so easy. Taking a child away from the parents is
very traumatic and often the foster homes into which they go are no
better. This is not a severe case and I don't believe the child is in
physical danger, but she just has some really strict parents who scream and
swear a lot.
They are back together, by the way and things are the way they
were before. The mother has a short fuse. The father is younger and
doesn't know a lot about relationships. I think it's a time bomb
waiting to go off again. They should get counseling, not just couples
counseling for both of them, but anger management for her at least.
Tough situation. It gets complicated very quickly.

--
Regards,
Fred Williams

You said, Fred, that there was hitting too, and that's not right. Yes they
should get counseling,
And anger management, for all their sakes. But I bet it won't happen, which
is too bad.
People like that can be VERY selfish! But maybe they WILL get help. Who
knows?
We feel so bad for their little girl She MIGHT need counseling too. She
must get so scared when her parents act like that.
Some humans think they don't need help, like Mom's former husband, who beat
our Mom up a LOT, and he was a MEAN drunk too, and then he left Mom with
her then best friend
a LONG time ago, and Mom had a nervous breakdown and lost custody of her 2
now grown up daughters.
Mom's former husband and her THEN BFF, were in the Michael Moore
documentary "Sicko" Bah! Have you seen that ?
Mom gets very depressed about this sometimes, but both her daughters have
forgiven her.
Mom has 8 grandchildren, 6 by her youngest daughter and 2 by her older
daughter.
She met our Dad in Hawaii in 1976, and they celebrated their 36th wedding
anniversary on last Christmas Eve

Regards to you and Clawduis.

Mosey for his happy house

Old February 12th 13, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Fred may have helped in da short term, but they is back togeffer
now and da mommy is screeemin and swearin at da little girl kitty fur
bein slow to get to skuul. Ifn they stay sober then there's no physical
danger we hopes but we's worried about da hooman kitties a liddle. Da
girl kitty is not a happy kitty an' she should be.

Dat is furry true. Too many growed-up hoomins (or at least old-enough-to-
know-better hoomins) haf no idea da damage dey can do to liddle hoomins
by being dat way. Da emotional scars can last a lifetime.

Sammy
Old February 12th 13, 05:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Samuel Redcat Mahoney wrote:

Fred may have helped in da short term, but they is back togeffer
now and da mommy is screeemin and swearin at da little girl kitty fur
bein slow to get to skuul. Ifn they stay sober then there's no
physical
danger we hopes but we's worried about da hooman kitties a liddle.
Da girl kitty is not a happy kitty an' she should be.

Dat is furry true. Too many growed-up hoomins (or at least
old-enough-to- know-better hoomins) haf no idea da damage dey can do
to liddle hoomins by being dat way. Da emotional scars can last a
lifetime.

Sammy

Today was better. No screemin and just some direction to stop plain in
da water while waitin fur da school bus. Our weather has warmed up here
and all that snow is meltin.

--
Regards,
Clawduis