Any Washington, DC area boarding recommendations?

Old February 17th 04, 08:07 PM
Margaret Fine

Default Any Washington, DC area boarding recommendations?

Looks like our little "temporary assignment" is turning into a permanent
move. Anyone live in the Washington, DC area that can recommend a good
boarding facility? I am particularly interested in feline boarding in
Maryland (Rockville, Bethesda, Silver Spring) but also need leads for
canine.

I can't use a petsitter with Oliver. He just does not like being left
alone and I fear he would be more stressed by being here alone vs. being
boarded. At the boarding facility we use in NC they play with the cats
every day and have nice 7 foot tall "townhouses" for them to crawl
around in.

Any help will be appreciated!

Margaret & Little Mr. Social (AKA Oliver)

--
Margaret Fine

Old February 18th 04, 04:13 PM
Helen Miles

Mclean is possibly a little out of your way, but we have used Old
Dominion Animal Health Center, who are excelent for both dogs and cats.
http://www.odahcenter.com

Robbie has boarded there before (for 2 weeks) and although I prefer him
to stay at home I wouldn't worry about leaving him there again. The
staff are lovely, and deal with quirks and foibles very well.

HTH
Helen M

Old February 18th 04, 08:32 PM
Margaret Fine

Helen Miles wrote:
Mclean is possibly a little out of your way, but we have used Old
Dominion Animal Health Center, who are excelent for both dogs and cats.
http://www.odahcenter.com

Robbie has boarded there before (for 2 weeks) and although I prefer him
to stay at home I wouldn't worry about leaving him there again. The
staff are lovely, and deal with quirks and foibles very well.

HTH
Helen M

Thanks Helen! I'll check them out. That could probably work if we're
leaving from Dulles.
--
Margaret Fine