To da ted

Old November 1st 07, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

Default To da ted

On Wed, 31 Oct 2007 17:13:34 -0500, Granby's nimble, little paws
typed:

Diz is Scooter and I had to port home wif Piglet for a bisit to da TED. We
arz fine for da most partz. Someone stole eight pounds from Piglet. TED
said it was cauze her iz more active now wif da kittenz.

Az for me, I gotz some stuff wrongz anna I miz my hooman soumphin aweful,
still. Dey discused my going to da bridge soonz. I iz readi but da gramby
izn't quite yet. I wetz all ofver da place and dis boffers me. My hipz
hurtz so badbad I kant mof some days wifout painz. I knowz gramby won keep
myownself too longz, itz just I am da last of a life from beforz. Her sayz
to all dat life goez on so now herz haz to put her aktions where her heart
iz.

We iz sorry to reed ov dis, and send owr luffink purrs toyou and yur
hooman....

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................... .......
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/31/2007 8:07:16 PM

Old November 1st 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Deer Scooter, I will purr dat yoo will be kumfurble in da time yoo haz left,
an dat maybe yoo haz mor time dan dey fingkz.

Rebecca

Old November 8th 07, 12:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Oh Scooter, Ize so sorry youze sometimez in pain and itz getting close for
youze adventure to the Bridge. Many purrz for youze for the dayz to come
to be full of joy and love and no pain. Ize knowz youze share that love
with youze family as well.

The Purring Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply