Morgan the baby kit went to the Bridge today

Old February 4th 05, 01:48 AM
Mishi

Default Morgan the baby kit went to the Bridge today

Hi all,

Thank you very much for all the purrs that you gave when Morgan became ill.
Sad to say, he passed away at 10:28 am est (US). He stopped eating again
last night, and when I took him to my vets this morning, they said that they
would give him sub-q fluids and try to tube feed him. My last sight of him
was a little tiny ball of black fluff curled up in the vets hand. He was
still purring. He was such a sweet, special little guy, and I miss him very
much. My RB clowder have a new little kitty angel to show the ropes - they
will make me proud! Did you know, each color on the Rainbow Bridge is also a
musical tone, so remember, on a quiet night, if you listen carefully, you
can hear the sound of angel wings brushing the colors on the Rainbow Bridge,
and know that they are sending their love.

Patti
RB clowder: Maus, Dweazel, Tanglefoot, Nyota, Pixel, Siobhan, Jeremy,
Ishtar, Brianna and all the other who have gone before.

Old February 4th 05, 02:01 AM
CatNipped

"Mishi" wrote in message
[...]

Oh Patti, I'm *SO* sorry to hear this, there will be a tear falling for
every hour of his short little life. There are going to be way too many
candles lit tonight, but they'll be throwing a powerfully bright light on
the path before him.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 4th 05, 02:04 AM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 01:48:08 GMT, "Mishi"
yodeled:

[...]

Oh no!

Oh I am so sad to hear this. What a splendid little minikit he was!
What a huge impression he made in just a couple of days. Mighty purrs
for the mighty mite, and purrs for your poor heart.

Theresa
Old February 4th 05, 02:15 AM
Christine Burel

Oh, Patti, you did your very best for him and he knew love while he was
here. Hugs and purrs for you and for his trip.
Christine and Omar, Oreo, Midnight, Robin & Tucker

Old February 4th 05, 02:59 AM
Shiral

I'm so sorry, Patti.

=o( He was indeed a sweet, special baby cat, and I'm sure you do miss
him. Newborn orphaned kittens, sadly, are very vulnerable creatures,
without their mothers there to care for them. You cared for him with as
much love as any mother cat would have given him, I'm sure. But the
adult cats you have loved must have him in their care now, and he will
be waiting for you with them.

{{Hugs}}

Melissa

Old February 4th 05, 03:05 AM
Jo Firey

"Mishi" wrote in message
[...]

You knew from the start that raising Morgan from birth was going to be a
tough thing to accomplish, and you put your heart and effort on the line
anyway. Only a very special person can take on that kind of risk. May that
kind of special love be returned to you many times over.

Jo

Old February 4th 05, 03:28 AM
O J

Patti wrote:

Thank you very much for all the purrs that you gave when Morgan became ill.
Sad to say, he passed away at 10:28 am est (US).

Poor little man! He didn't have much of a life, but he had the love
of a good and kind person. May Morgan find a peaceful path to walk.

Regards and Purrs,
O J
Old February 4th 05, 03:37 AM
Sam Nash

"Mishi" wrote in message
[...]

So sorry about the little one. Candle is lit for his safe passage to the
Bridge and comforting purrs coming your way.
Sam

Old February 4th 05, 03:45 AM
Victor Martinez

I am so sorry to hear this. Purrs for the little one's trip to the RB.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 4th 05, 04:07 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Mishi" had some very interesting things to say
about Morgan the baby kit went to the Bridge today:

[...]

{{{{{Patti}}}}

It really sounded to me like the little guy had a good shot at winning
his fight to stay here. (sniffle)