I'm still here...

Old February 16th 05, 02:42 AM
Karen Chuplis

Default I'm still here...

in article , Singh at
wrote on 2/10/05 10:05AM:

...and hopefully no one here will be organizing protest meetings about it!

I've had to switch to this @#%#$@$*@!!!!! Internet Explorer, which I loathe.
My machine will not support Netscape anymore, for some unknown reason. For
over a week this cursed thing has been crashing every time I try to make an
posting. The cats have learned some very creative new words, which would not
be polite to repeat in most situations.

Louie and I went shopping last night and bought the kids some H*m. We can
hardly say that word any longer, because Roxie now knows what it means and
goes bats. So we have learned every possible way to refer to it: Babe,
Arnold, The co-star of Charlotte's Web, Porky, Cochon, Puerco, Swina,
Trufflesnorter, Trip to the Hamptons, Nonkosher, Easter Special, Trayf.

It was Odessa's first experience with the Forbidden Meat, and she destroyed
it. Brandy kept trying to steal from everyone until we had to pick up her
fat little keister and plant it in front of her own dish. Roxie wanted hers
on the staircase, where she likes to eat every now and again, and she was
the funniest of the four. Rather than just bend down and chow, she'd pick up
each little piece with her paw and put it in her mouth, looking like a
dainty little lady packing in a tea sandwich. A ham tea sandwich. I'm hungry
now. I wonder if the kids are asleep?

Blessed be,
Baha

Yeah!! I was worried about you.

Old February 16th 05, 09:13 AM
Yowie

"Singh" wrote in message
[...]

Isn't that funny? Shmogg doens't care for ham in the least, and I don't dare
introduce the Unholy Terror aka IBKFergus to any more people food, otherwise
I'd *never* get any peace and quiet.

Yowie

Old February 16th 05, 11:57 AM
Lesley Madigan

..

Louie and I went shopping last night and bought the kids some H*m. We can
hardly say that word any longer, because Roxie now knows what it means and
goes bats. So we have learned every possible way to refer to it: Babe,
Arnold, The co-star of Charlotte's Web, Porky, Cochon, Puerco, Swina,
Trufflesnorter, Trip to the Hamptons, Nonkosher, Easter Special, Trayf.

My maniacs (Sarrasine and Redunzel) can distingush the rustling made

by the plastic bag that contains h*m from any other sound.....at about
100 yards. They appear from nowhere when the bag is even accidentally
touched.....of course they then give you such big hopeful wide eyed
looks that the h*m is soon where they think it should be i.e. inside
them. (I think its probably just summed up by the SO who was emailing
me at work one day and complaining about the cats being little horrors
all day and his last email said "They're eating h*m" when I got home I
said "So they've been bad all day and they still got h*m?" his reply?
"I opened the fridge and they heard the bag and....well you know")

For some reason the staff at my local supermarket think it's hilarious
when I get to the deli counter and stand there considering the h*m on
offer then select "Two small slices of the best please it's for the
cats"

Lesley

Slave to the Fabulous Furballs
Old February 16th 05, 03:47 PM
CatNipped

"Singh" wrote in message
[...]

Glad you're back, I've been worried about you!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 16th 05, 04:56 PM
CK

Singh wrote:
...and hopefully no one here will be organizing protest meetings about it!

I've had to switch to this @#%#$@$*@!!!!! Internet Explorer, which I loathe.
My machine will not support Netscape anymore, for some unknown reason. For
over a week this cursed thing has been crashing every time I try to make an
posting. The cats have learned some very creative new words, which would not
be polite to repeat in most situations.

snip

Have you tried Mozilla Firefox for browsing and Thunderbird for email
and news? They're "lighter" than Netscape and tweakable to your own
needs via extensions and themes - tabbed browsing, popup blocker,
adblock, junk mail control etc. Both available at www.mozilla.org

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Old February 16th 05, 06:31 PM
Adrian

Singh wrote:
...and hopefully no one here will be organizing protest meetings
about it!

Welcome back, you were missed.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)