Pink Cat

Old September 6th 05, 04:45 PM
Kate

Default Pink Cat

On the BBC news site today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/4215890.stm

Kate

Owned by Fudge, Caramel & Meg
http://www.geocities.com/kate_dunn/miaow.html

Old September 6th 05, 05:44 PM
jmcquown

Kate wrote:
On the BBC news site today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/4215890.stm

Kate

Owned by Fudge, Caramel & Meg
http://www.geocities.com/kate_dunn/miaow.html

That's so funny! (as long as the cat is healthy, and the vet seems to think
so). I remember seeing one of those silly "judge" shows last year where the
defendant actually dyed white cats... he was some sort of glorified cat
hair-stylist in New York City. He brought in a bright pink white Persian to
show off his work. Maybe this kitty ran awry of someone eager to practice
cat-colour?

Jill

Old September 6th 05, 06:27 PM
mlbriggs

On Tue, 06 Sep 2005 11:44:35 -0500, jmcquown wrote:

Kate wrote:
On the BBC news site today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/4215890.stm

Kate

Owned by Fudge, Caramel & Meg
http://www.geocities.com/kate_dunn/miaow.html

That's so funny! (as long as the cat is healthy, and the vet seems to
think so). I remember seeing one of those silly "judge" shows last year
where the defendant actually dyed white cats... he was some sort of
glorified cat hair-stylist in New York City. He brought in a bright pink
white Persian to show off his work. Maybe this kitty ran awry of someone
eager to practice cat-colour?

Jill

Probably someone wants you to know your cat is trespassing. At least they
didn't poison your cat. Perhaps you should consider training the cat to
be a homebody. MLB

Old September 6th 05, 06:28 PM
jmcquown

Kate wrote:
On the BBC news site today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/4215890.stm

Kate

Owned by Fudge, Caramel & Meg
http://www.geocities.com/kate_dunn/miaow.html

That's so funny! (as long as the cat is healthy, and the vet seems to
think so). I remember seeing one of those silly "judge" shows last
year where the defendant actually dyed white cats... he was some
sort of glorified cat hair-stylist in New York City. He brought in
a bright pink white Persian to show off his work. Maybe this kitty
ran awry of someone eager to practice cat-colour?

Jill

Probably someone wants you to know your cat is trespassing. At least
they didn't poison your cat. Perhaps you should consider training
the cat to be a homebody. MLB

It wasn't Kate's cat, just a news story she posted. My cat stays inside
too, unless she's in her patio Kitty Walk.

Jill

Old September 6th 05, 07:01 PM
Kate

This was just a news story I found - not my cat. Here in the UK the
majority of cats are allowed outdoors - it's considered unusual for
cats to be indoors only. Fortunately poisoning of domestic animals is
not a problem here

For what it's worth, my cats are 90% indoor cats - they only go out
when we're at home, and then they stay in our back garden. They are
always indoors if we are out and are kept in at night.

Kate.

Old September 6th 05, 08:51 PM
Gandalf

Kate wrote:
On the BBC news site today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/4215890.stm

Kate

Owned by Fudge, Caramel & Meg
http://www.geocities.com/kate_dunn/miaow.html

That's so funny! (as long as the cat is healthy, and the vet seems to
think so). I remember seeing one of those silly "judge" shows last year
where the defendant actually dyed white cats... he was some sort of
glorified cat hair-stylist in New York City. He brought in a bright pink
white Persian to show off his work. Maybe this kitty ran awry of someone
eager to practice cat-colour?

Jill

Probably someone wants you to know your cat is trespassing. At least they
didn't poison your cat. Perhaps you should consider training the cat to
be a homebody. MLB

I agree: I think somebody was sending a not so subtle (but apparently relatively
harmless) message: KEEP YOUR CAT IN YOUR YARD!

I hope they get the 'hint' before whomever did this resorts to something more
nasty...or fatal....

~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Robert Heinlein

Life is very difficult. Once you understand that, life becomes easier.
-Buddha

Old September 7th 05, 12:17 AM
Trish

Kate wrote:
[...]

I wonder if it was kool-aid

Old September 7th 05, 02:08 AM
PatM

I guess I'm thinking it was something kids would do. Food color...or
red kool-aid...would make the cat's fur pink without getting matted or
sticky. Could have happened when kitty was making his "rounds". Has
anyone seen that big, coffee table sized book called Why Paint Cats?
Some of the photagraphy is frankly incredible, but disturbing in a way
as they practiced on kitty corpses.

PatM

Old September 7th 05, 04:06 AM
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

Kate wrote:

On the BBC news site today:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/4215890.stm

My guess would be someone sprayed him with food coloring or
dye (not necessarily on purpose, but they may have been
spraying something else).

Old September 7th 05, 04:08 AM

jmcquown wrote:

That's so funny! (as long as the cat is healthy, and the vet seems to think
so). I remember seeing one of those silly "judge" shows last year where the
defendant actually dyed white cats... he was some sort of glorified cat
hair-stylist in New York City. He brought in a bright pink white Persian to
show off his work. Maybe this kitty ran awry of someone eager to practice
cat-colour?

I seem to remember a time, back in the 1950's, when it was
the fashion among the idle rich to dye one's hair and one's
poodle the same peculiar colors! (Pink was most popular,
although green and blue were available, too.)

Li'l pink sock Marina Cat anecdotes 22 December 22nd 04 08:20 PM
rec.pets.cats: Ocicats Breed-FAQ Michael and Laura Raybaud Cat Information 0 November 28th 04 06:17 AM
One pink toe and a tom nipple Mischief Cat anecdotes 6 September 23rd 04 04:30 AM
Pink Nose Alert Magic Mood JeepĀ© Cat anecdotes 2 December 9th 03 12:54 PM
Pink Cat Bev Cat anecdotes 21 November 12th 03 10:49 AM