Da loo-wow on da beech!

Old February 22nd 07, 07:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default A Valleytimez Party!!

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 13:38:52 -0500, Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau
wrote:

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:06:23 -0800, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat wrote:

Ah - the Jolly Rover flag! That's a shipload of pirates - dog pirates. The
messenger from the main resort was warning us that a gang of dog pirates
just raided the main resort and made off with the island's entire supply
of catnip.

They might be headed for our little lagoon next. All of the strong
boykitties, we need your help. Ranger, lead them over to that grove of
palm trees, where you climbed to lookout. There are a bunch of palms over
there that blew down in the last furricane. The resort manager will drive
the jeep over there, and you kitties can hook chains to the fallen trees
and drag them back over here.

Cleo

[The inspector listens attentively, then leads Tiger toward the villa
and his room. From a locked closet, he retrieves a small knapsack]

"Merde alors! Doggie pirates indeed!"

[He opens the knapsack, and pulls out two cat-sized holstered pistols
and a case of glass vials]

"Zese, my furend, eez zee Gendarmerie's latest weapons. Zey are zee
lite-wayte, carbon-fiber water pistols made for a cat's paw. Zey
refrigerate zee water, and wif laser-guided sights shoot zee blast of
icy-waterz, and are accurate to 50 meters!

I weel wear mineown, and I am giffink you zee sekond won becawz you
are a mature and lefel-heded kitty who wood only use zis eef
necessary, hmmm, yes?" [Tiger nods]

[he then opens the smaller case, and Tiger sees various small vials
labeled catnip concentrate, dognip concentrate, sugar water, and
others he can not read]

"[Inspector] Do you rememfur on Zee Orient Eggspress, zat M. Mercurio
had, ahem, disappeared Sr. Gaetano Tartuffo's dognip plant? Zee plant
zat zee kitty mafia had developed to make zee doggies silly? [Tiger
nods] Well, eet seems zat M. Mercurio donated a plant to zee
Gendarmerie, and we haff dognip concentrate een zees bottle.

[The inspector mixes some of the dognip with sugar water and loads
each water-pistol, turning on it's tiny refrigeration unit]

[Inspector} "Now, eef you need to use zees, you aim zee liddle red
laser dot at zee tip of zee doggie's nose and pull zee trigger. Zee
icy-cold water stunz zee doggie and makes heem forget what he eez
doink. He tastes zee sugar water, and eegerly liks eet off, ingestink
zee dognip. Wifin seconds, zee doggie becomez playful as zee puppy and
often falls asleep. zen we handcuff zee offender, and take heeem off
to zee pownd."

"Zo then, put on zee holster under you flowery shirt az I do, [takes
off Hawaiian shirt and puts on the kitty-shoulder holster, then puts
shirt over it, hiding it completely] and now no won can see zat you
are armed, hokay? Letz go bak and mingle wif zee offur kitteez az eef
nuffink haz happened, hokay? Any kwestionz?

you are so brave! will you protect my fud too?
beauty

Old February 22nd 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Inspector Jacques Chat-Clouseau

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 19:25:06 GMT, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

liddle snippy

"Zo then, put on zee holster under you flowery shirt az I do, [takes
off Hawaiian shirt and puts on the kitty-shoulder holster, then puts
shirt over it, hiding it completely] and now no won can see zat you
are armed, hokay? Letz go bak and mingle wif zee offur kitteez az eef
nuffink haz happened, hokay? Any kwestionz?

you are so brave! will you protect my fud too?
beauty

Ahhh, merci, buttid eet eez my job! And of cawze, Mademoiselle, I
weel protkkt zee fudz! I am a kitty who *luffs* zee fudz as much az my
liberty!
--
à bientôt,

Jacques
2/22/2007 2:37:17 PM
Old February 23rd 07, 12:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

They might be headed for our little lagoon next. All of the strong
boykitties, we need your help. Ranger, lead them over to that grove of
palm trees, where you climbed to lookout. There are a bunch of palms over
there that blew down in the last furricane. The resort manager will drive
the jeep over there, and you kitties can hook chains to the fallen trees
and drag them back over here.

Cleo

[A gaggle of strong young boycats runs for the palm grove. The island
kitty helps get chains wrapped around a couple of fallen palms, then pulls
them over the beach to near where the Community kitties are assembled. He
then heads back to the palm grove to collect more fallen palm trees.

Amelia comes over and inspects the palm trunks with a critical eye.]

Ok, kitties, here's what we want to do. [She then starts sketching in the
sand with her paw.] We'll tie the palm trunks as shown in the diagram,
then pull them into place, and we'll have something called a trebuchet. We
can use it to throw things at the pirate dogs.

[The island kitty arrives with more palm trunks. He unloads them next to
where he unloaded the first batch. He motors off to collect more while the
kitties get busy building.]

Tabitha, Harri, that's right! That's how we want them to look.

Amelia
Old February 23rd 07, 12:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Persia Katzenplatzen

On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 16:43:42 -0800, Amelia T Cat wrote:

[...]

I haff an idea... You know, Amelia, dahlink, zat ze rasta kitties
also make drums on zee island, and undowtably haff lots of rawhide for
zee drum-skinz. What eef we fashion zem into rawhide doggie-chews and
hurl zem into zee water near zee ship.

Perhaps zee doggies will jump into zee water to play wif dem, and dat
wood be a distrakshun.

Whaddya fink?
--
All ov mine Purrs,

Countess Persia Katzenplatzen
2/22/2007 7:53:44 PM
Old February 23rd 07, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

I haff an idea... You know, Amelia, dahlink, zat ze rasta kitties
also make drums on zee island, and undowtably haff lots of rawhide for
zee drum-skinz. What eef we fashion zem into rawhide doggie-chews and
hurl zem into zee water near zee ship.

Perhaps zee doggies will jump into zee water to play wif dem, and dat
wood be a distrakshun.

Whaddya fink?

That's an excellent idea, Countess! Thank you for suggesting that. STTom,
would you go ask the rasta kitties if they could provide us with some
rawhide?

[ShortTail Tom huddles with the musical kitties, and returns quickly.]

STTom: Dey said dey'd be glad to! Dey'z going off tu get it now. Dey will
be back wif da hides in a minute or so.

Old February 23rd 07, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

Silvercat wrote:

[...]

*small voise*
Ile protect you, beauty.

Joey

Old February 23rd 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news
On Thu, 22 Feb 2007 10:04:06 -0800, Ranger Greykitten wrote:

Cleocatra, dere's a funny lookin big ship over dere (points to the
south).
Itz leafing da main boat docks an sailing dat-a-way (points west). But
itz
sailin backwards! An it's flying a funny looking flag - a black flack wif
a white doggy face, and crossed rawhide bones underneaf it.

Ah - the Jolly Rover flag! That's a shipload of pirates - dog pirates. The
messenger from the main resort was warning us that a gang of dog pirates
just raided the main resort and made off with the island's entire supply
of catnip.

They might be headed for our little lagoon next. All of the strong
boykitties, we need your help. Ranger, lead them over to that grove of
palm trees, where you climbed to lookout. There are a bunch of palms over
there that blew down in the last furricane. The resort manager will drive
the jeep over there, and you kitties can hook chains to the fallen trees
and drag them back over here.

Cleo

Oh, no, whutebber shall we do! I haznt evin had time yet to gib Hercule hiz
Valleytimez day prezzie! Oh I hopez dey leevz ussez alone!

Rebecca

Old February 23rd 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

[...]

Toonya, will yoo be OK if I goez an helpz dem? We duznt want ennee d*gz
invadin owr vacashun.

Sundance

Old February 23rd 07, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote in message news
[...]

Yu ar sooo brayve, Sunnydanze!
Ar yur klawz sharpent???

I wyll be brayff awlzo.
I wyll stay wiff yur sisfurr Bekky wyl yu fite lyke catz an d*gz.
.. --
Pitô.ônya

Old February 23rd 07, 07:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

wrote in message news
[...]

I wyllstay wiff yu, Bekky, wyl yur brudder sayvez uz frum doz terribobble
d*gz!--
Pitô.ônya