Little calico

Old May 11th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default Little calico

There is a little - well, not that little but very pretty - calico that
I see running around here in the evenings. I think it is from another
apartment. I think it ihas a home because it is in really good
condition and I only see it out in nice weather in the evening. The
area in front of my deck is very nice, with a large expanse of grass
and some trees. LOTS of birds and even bunnies etc. My deck is street
level but the design of the grounds is that the lawn sweeps down about
five or so feet so it is like a little private valley with enough
entertainment to make wanting to go across the street pretty slim
(whcih is good.). I have seen the kitty jump up on other first floor
decks and check them out. It is about a 5 or 6 foot jump. Just as I was
going out onto the deck this evening, kitty tried to jump on mine!! I
think because I just came out as it happened, it scared kitty and the
kitty didn't quite make it. I felt kind of bad. I looked over the
balcony and it looked up and me with big eyes and meowed. It was kind
of holding its paw up. I was all worried it had hurt its paw. Until
about two minutes later it raced as fast as a bat out of hell down the
long lawn and back towards the way I always see it come from. I do wish
people wouldn't let it just run around, but it sure does have a good
time.

Old May 11th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
PatM

On May 10, 7:27 pm, Karen wrote:
[...]

Awwww.... Purrs that the little girl stays safe.

PatM

Old May 15th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Karen wrote:

[...]

Purrs for the kitty,
Polonca and Soncek