Hello

Old May 26th 07, 12:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Default Hello

Fangu furry much. We likes yourownselves tuu. We got our hooman through
the bedsheets this mornin and complained about this policy of waitin till
the alarm goes off befur giving usses brekfast.
We will registr da complaint about postin in da suggested manner but we
duzn't fink it will do enney gudgud. Fred has a chance tu get a TV show on
a major netwerk and pitches to the networks next week. Then he's on korse
for 5 days and we'z only goin ta see him when he's home to sleep & feed
usses. So maybe a purr fur usses here in da compartment and bored, would
be somfing you could do. If'n Fred sells da pitch, der will be plenty
tunas fur us and effentually a home well outside da city where we can go in
da out and hunt and play with da offer cretures, ceptin fur Cinnamon who
duzn't like da out.
OOooooo, sekratary says our time is up. [Diana nips his ankle. Fred
apologizes most sincerely, but doesn't relent.]

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

Stormmee wrote:

go anna bite yourown hooman anna make hizsef hep you pozt more oftin, we
likez yourselves, Tiger
Unclefred wrote in message
Enjoy your nip guys. We'z furry bizy today. Sorry we can't write more.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

Stormmee wrote:

*thumps stormme onna head* upstart took mine pozt, i hope yourself iz
calmed down now, Tiger, pouring a glass of nip wine fur hiz furnd
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message

Antee Soft, itzza pitchur ovva meeeen meeeen dee-star-gee
wiff uglee loong meen teeth in itz grinnee fayze. Datz nottid
uh nize ting tu sho uh kitty an hur hoomin!
Datz wy mine tayle gor hooj an fluffee an wy I skreemt in
BIG Purint ....HISSSZZZZPIT!!!! Bad ole troll!!!

Pit2nya

Stormmee wrote:
soft kant seea pikture so purleze ifin itz notted too bad, why iz
you
spittin? Tiger catcerned fur hiz furnd
Sylvia M wrote in message
I is just found owt aboot dis place n i thinks its velly lully.

this is a piciture of me:

http://tinyurl.com/33pm49

I am cute yes?

HISSSZZZZPIT!!!!

--
Regards, Fred
Remove FFFf from my address to reply.

Old May 26th 07, 03:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

ok den, hoomanz iz allatime wurrin 'bowt toonaz, so i guezz der is sumfin
toit but i still say nip until you getz yourown way, Stormmee

Old May 26th 07, 06:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Unclefred

Oh yes indeed, because he can get into a rut and when the dust settles he
may need a nip or two to get hisownself back to his duties as sekretary.
Fur instance: he was going to publish pictures of usses last year, and he
still hasn't dun it, grrrrrrrr!

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.