I am realli mad

Old July 10th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Default I am realli mad

Bleeding kittens???????????????????

I always got the impression that she is going to be a very spirited cat.
She is kind of a little diva. Has it been hard to bond with her? I had
trouble getting her interested in cuddling or in making a lot of eye
contact. She seemed to just want to be "her own cat." More so than any of my
others. But that could change now that she is feeling more brave and more
settled.

If you can bond with her, she could be the perfect cat. She is extremely
smart.

Julie, sending kisses to Willow and hugs to Granby!

"Granby" wrote in message
Willow really is settling in. She gets a bit rowdy but I think that is
becuse of her new found freedon and the different things around her. I
left her out of the penthouse today and came home to a roll of toilet
paper shredded on the floor. But no scratches or bleeding kittens.
Scooter looked a bit stressed. (gamby with the latest kitten report)
"The Porter Cats" wrote in message
nk.net...
Hay maybee Willow shud be the bozz fur awhile! Jus thinkin it might make
her happie. Yu ar furry sweet tu her, O.T. Fangu fur being her frend.

Lucy

"Granby" wrote in message
Dis is da day affter willow and myownselfz got a baff but herownself
found out her izn't top cat here. She pestered myownself a lotz today
and effen got kinda mean. I didn't fightz back cauz I iz a gentleman!
Finally, Scooter (Da Mom Dog) picked Willow up and putted her is da
penthouze. Her didn't stay but her was calmer after dat. O/T. smirking
cause Willow know who iz realli da bozz is dis houze.
"Granby" wrote in message
Youz guyz shoudda seen Willow, youda think da gramby was trying to kill
herownself. Effen when gramby wrapped her in da big pink fluffy thing
she still howled. Buttttt, effen dough her was madmad, da minute gramby
went to fix our foodz Willow was nize again. I duzent mine a baff.
Piglet hatez dem. Her runz an hidz anytime her hearz da watermonsters
in da baffroom. If you want ta seez how fas your hooman can mofve,
sneak in da baffroom when dey is under da watermonster and climb on top
of da kurtin and look down at dem. Dey will flip out for surez.! O.T.
snickerin at da look on grambys faze when he showed up on the shower
rod lastz nite. Now, her lokz da door an we kant get in der when
herownself is in dere!
"Granby" wrote in message
Auntie Julie, I gotz a baff today and I didn't needz one! I alzo
gotted my klaws klipped. Da baff was badz enuf but den der was dis
hot air mosterz! I am so mad at da gramby I wontz talk to herownself
all da rest of da day. Hmm where iz her going? Oh, da fudz kan, mixez
it wif some dryz fudz. Now her is putting som broff of a chiken
herownself kooked. Well, maybe da baff wazent so badz and da klaws waz
a bitg long, dey kaut in da karpet somez.
(gramby note) Willow had a bath becuse she got in the pan of sweet
water I keep tor the hummingbire feeders! She knocked the lid off and
in she went! When she came in where I was ironing, the others were
licking her fur! She truly was not pleased but, food is more
important than being mad at me.

Old July 10th 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

No Auntie what I said was "NO Bleeding kittens" meaning that if they fought
or whatever there were no battle scars. All was well. Last night she and
O.T. both jumped on Piglet while she was asleep. That caused quite a rucuss
and Piglet boxed both their ears. But all is friendly now.
ink.net...

Old July 10th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Jul 9, 10:54 pm, "Granby" wrote:
No Auntie what I said was "NO Bleeding kittens" meaning that if they fought
or whatever there were no battle scars. All was well. Last night she and
O.T. both jumped on Piglet while she was asleep. That caused quite a rucuss
and Piglet boxed both their ears. But all is friendly now.

*Lurking hooman is LMTO*

I've seen kitties who've been jumped on while they're asleep. It's
not a pretty picture.

--- Cory

Old July 11th 07, 02:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Oh, good! :-)

It sounds like they know how to have fun!