My liddul tribyoot to Ernie

Old October 28th 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sassy

Default My liddul tribyoot to Ernie

Ray or Fran wrote:

Well said Bear. Ernie will always be with us all in our mindz and heartz.
May that knowledge help ease the pain his Meowmie is feeling. Ernie was a
special cat for her and Ize knowz she misses him so much.

Puddi Cat

He shur waz.
Sassy
Old October 30th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat wuz sweet, Trudi
The Porter Cats wrote in message
oups.com...
I want to take a few minnuts to rememfur my friend Ernie, who was the
lite of his muther's life. No cat was effur more luffed.

He kwietly and wisely headed his clowder and was a purrfect eggsample
of how a cat's luff can change a hoomin's life.

Yule always be wif us, my buddie.

Bear

Old October 31st 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

That wus furry luvlee, Bear. Ernie wuz a fine exampul to all cats and
hoomins. He showed us that yew kin be kwiet and still be a champiun.
My sisfur Gretchen Marie (RB) wuz like that. Itz impurrtant fur us
cats to teech hoomins about luv and make thuh werld a bedder place.

Little Kitty