Tribute to My Father, Michael A. M., House of Scaldini

Old October 31st 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Tribute to My Father, Michael A. M., House of Scaldini

he sowndz lika veri gud hooman, Tiger fur hiz howze
hizmuther wrote in message
oups.com...
My father passed away on October 10, 2007, at the age of 90.
Dad was a man who truly loved his cats. As my mother continues to do,
Dad not only doted on their indoor cats but he also fed a group of
ferals and any other cat who ended up begging at their outdoor food
dishes. He was especially protective of my Hyacinth's birth family,
making sure that more aggressive cats did not scare them or steal
their food (Hyacinth was born feral, trapped at approx. age 6 weeks,
and has lived with me ever since). Dad would be LOL at the idea of
being honored at a feline event such as this. We will always miss
him.
Dolores

Here is Dad's obituary:

http://www.legacy.com/CapeCod/DeathN...PersonId=96228
243ory&PersonId=96228243

Old October 31st 07, 03:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
CatTayls/Little Kitty

Thanks for posting this, Dolores. So sorry for the loss of your
family and for the loss of the kitty family. I'm sure he was welcomed
at the Bridj by many many appreciated furbabies who knew how special
he was.

Arlene, mom to Gretchen Marie (RB) and Little Kitty, currently in
charj of thuh houzehold

http://www.legacy.com/CapeCod/DeathN...estory&PersonI...

Old November 5th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

I will meatloaf fur dis gud hoomin.

Rebecca

http://www.legacy.com/CapeCod/DeathN...sonId=96228243

Old November 6th 07, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
hizmuther

In article
wrote:
I will meatloaf fur dis gud hoomin.

Rebecca

Fangu Rebecca. Fangu everyone who's responded to this thread. I'm
having a very difficult time with this. Dad was a wonderful father
and a wonderful human being. Not a saint--he definitely had the
Italian temper!!!--but a good, decent human being. He was loyal to
his family, had the strongest work ethic I've ever seen (along with my
mother), and was as brave as any person I've yet to meet. Dolores

--
I'm trying a new usenet client for Mac, Nemo OS X.
You can download it at http://www.malcom-mac.com/nemo