Flotsam and Jetsam

Old November 16th 07, 01:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health
notroll

Default Flotsam and Jetsam

I guess a troll by your definition is any post you disagree with.

"Sharon Too" wrote in
:

Don't fall for it Sharon. It is simple troll 101 Get a good laugh
out of it or turn it around on them. ;-)

No problem. Thanks for the heads up.

Old November 16th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health
p[_2_]

"Sharon Too" wrote in
:

And, in answer to the other poster, posing as a veterinarian,

I never "posed" as a veterinarian. I am a practice manager/owner and
stated as such. Again, if you have specific questions about the
business end of vet med, I'd be happy to answer as it related to our
practice. But I won't be fodder for your insults and barbs.

I never asked any questions. I have dealt with enough vet offices here
in Tucson to KNOW what their business practices are. They primary
objective is profit and the animals welfare comes a distant second.
Please read my orginal post.
Old November 16th 07, 01:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health
o[_2_]

"Sharon Too" wrote in
:

Again to the other poster, what "billing" since you all seem to
demand full payment immediately? Why do you need someone to bill for
you?

We let our established clients bill. But not new clients. We've been
burned too many times. On the business end, there isn't one company we
deal with who lets us pay in installments.

So you discrimnate against people on the simple basis that they are new?
Rather stupid policy.

But many of those people are veterinary school interns.

Way too many vets where I am, one reason why they are so hard up for
cash.

We don't have one. And when we get vet school interns they do not see
patients. They cannot practice medicine without a license.

Your not in my city then, so my OP may not apply to you.

We have a staff of 12. All with college degrees, none are interns.
There's a lot to running a practice. But I suspect that this OP
wants to hear none of the facts.

Your job is not to build your own little kingdom, but to serve
animals and prevent suffering.

And pay our bills how?

Like many people do, on a monthly billed basis. Do all your other
debtors ask for payment in advance, or immediately at time of service. I
think not. But all the vet practices in my city DEMAND immediate full
payment. Quite obvious what their primary interest is.

Most of the so-called "Drs." that I've run into
lately are more concerned with generating profit ....

Dink. This is where our conversation ends.

yeah, cuz you can't argue logically. and your probably morally bankrupt
as well. Do the animal world a favor and become a stockbroker.

Old November 18th 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.health
Stan Brown

I've deleted the rant, but can I just say here that I think Flotsam
and Jetsam would be *great* names for a pair of littermates adopted
at the same time from a shelter?

http://OakRoadSystems.com/