New Moogie Pics

Old December 23rd 03, 05:13 AM
Stacey

Default New Moogie Pics

Hi all. Got a new battery charger tonight so got the digital camera out and
took some pics of the very willing model, Moogie.
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508

I also took a video with the dig cam but dangit can't get it to upload and
don't feel like dealing with it right now .

Enjoy the pics... they are all from 12/22/03 except for the one with the toy
hand which was taken early October (posted for the benefit of those I told
about it here back then).

Stacey

Old December 23rd 03, 05:28 AM
Marina

"Stacey" wrote
Hi all. Got a new battery charger tonight so got the digital camera out

and
took some pics of the very willing model, Moogie.

What a handsome cat he is growing into! Gorgeous! I want a tabby kitty!
Love the close-up of his paw with his little pads all spread out - F&N also
have multi-coloured pads.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old December 23rd 03, 06:01 AM
Karen

in article , Stacey at
wrote on 12/22/03 11:13 PM:

Hi all. Got a new battery charger tonight so got the digital camera out and
took some pics of the very willing model, Moogie.
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508

I also took a video with the dig cam but dangit can't get it to upload and
don't feel like dealing with it right now .

Enjoy the pics... they are all from 12/22/03 except for the one with the toy
hand which was taken early October (posted for the benefit of those I told
about it here back then).

Stacey

He has such distinct markings! What a cutie.

Karen

Old December 23rd 03, 09:53 AM
LOL

"Stacey" wrote in message . ..
Hi all. Got a new battery charger tonight so got the digital camera out and
took some pics of the very willing model, Moogie.
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508

I also took a video with the dig cam but dangit can't get it to upload and
don't feel like dealing with it right now .

Enjoy the pics... they are all from 12/22/03 except for the one with the toy
hand which was taken early October (posted for the benefit of those I told
about it here back then).

Stacey

What a darling! He's soooo cute - please smooch his little head for me.

------
Krista

PS: Can I *show* them to someone in a funny hat?
Old December 23rd 03, 06:05 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 05:13:26 GMT, "Stacey"
wrote:

Hi all. Got a new battery charger tonight so got the digital camera out and
took some pics of the very willing model, Moogie.
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508

I also took a video with the dig cam but dangit can't get it to upload and
don't feel like dealing with it right now .

Enjoy the pics... they are all from 12/22/03 except for the one with the toy
hand which was taken early October (posted for the benefit of those I told
about it here back then).

Stacey

Great pix. Moogie looks to be quite a ham for the camera ;-)
--
Steve Touchstone,

[remove Junk for email]
Old December 23rd 03, 09:23 PM
m. L. Briggs

wrote:

Hi all. Got a new battery charger tonight so got the digital camera out and
took some pics of the very willing model, Moogie.
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508

I also took a video with the dig cam but dangit can't get it to upload and
don't feel like dealing with it right now .

Enjoy the pics... they are all from 12/22/03 except for the one with the toy
hand which was taken early October (posted for the benefit of those I told
about it here back then).

Stacey

Moogy is beautiful -- the pictures are great. MLB
Old December 24th 03, 01:22 AM
Cheryl

Stacey wrote in on 23
Dec 2003:

Enjoy the pics... they are all from 12/22/03

Beautiful! The third one on the top row would make such a great postcard!

except for the one with
the toy hand which was taken early October (posted for the benefit of
those I told about it here back then).

I wondered if that was a hand. LOL He looks confused.

--
Cheryl
Old December 24th 03, 01:42 AM
Brenda

"Stacey" wrote in message
Hi all. Got a new battery charger tonight so got the digital camera out

and
took some pics of the very willing model, Moogie.
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508

I also took a video with the dig cam but dangit can't get it to upload and
don't feel like dealing with it right now .

Enjoy the pics... they are all from 12/22/03 except for the one with the

toy
hand which was taken early October (posted for the benefit of those I told
about it here back then).

Stacey

awwwwwwww - what a cutie!
Brenda

Old December 24th 03, 09:55 AM

Stacey wrote:

Hi all. Got a new battery charger tonight so got the digital camera
out and took some pics of the very willing model, Moogie.
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508

Oh my god - he is soooooo CUTE!!! What a character! And what beautiful
stripes. I love the one where his mouth is slightly open, and you can see
his bottom canines sticking up. Licky Boy gets like that too when I play
with him, and he looks so dorky. I also love the closeup of Moogie's paw
(a thing of fear), and the one of him sniffing the Hand - I don't blame
him one bit for his trepidation!

Great pics, thanks for posting!

Joyce
Old December 24th 03, 09:26 PM
polonca12000

Such interesting markings on the paw-pad(s)! Thanks.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Stacey" wrote in message
Hi all. Got a new battery charger tonight so got the digital camera out

and
took some pics of the very willing model, Moogie.
http://home.rochester.rr.com/stave508

snip