Another huuuuuuuuge kitty!

Old May 1st 05, 03:33 AM
Candace

Default Another huuuuuuuuge kitty!

Remember that pic that everone has seen with that girl holding that
big, huge kitty? Most people assumed it was photoshopped but,
actually, according to snopes.com, it's real and they have additional
photos of the girl and her cat, Riley, I think, posted there.

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to have a
big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

Candace

Old May 1st 05, 04:38 AM

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article .com,
"Candace" wrote:

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to

have a
big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

It looks obese, poor thing.

Well, yeah, it does look overweight. But it doesn't look at morbidly
obese as that pic that went around of the cat lying on its back in the
girl's lap, do you remember that one?
If the kitty wasn't so fat, it would be a beautiful cat.

Sherry

Old May 1st 05, 04:39 AM
Karen

in article t, Diane L.
Schirf at wrote on 4/30/05 10:01 PM:

In article .com,
"Candace" wrote:

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to have a
big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

It looks obese, poor thing.

Oh I didn't think he looked fat. Just a lot of hair.

Old May 1st 05, 04:40 AM
Karen

in article ,
at wrote on 4/30/05 10:38 PM:

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article .com,
"Candace" wrote:

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to

have a
big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

It looks obese, poor thing.

Well, yeah, it does look overweight. But it doesn't look at morbidly
obese as that pic that went around of the cat lying on its back in the
girl's lap, do you remember that one?
If the kitty wasn't so fat, it would be a beautiful cat.

Sherry

You guys really think he looks fat? My mom's Tycho looks like the same body
shape (only smaller) and has that kind of hair. But he isn't fat. He has a
LOT of hair.

Old May 1st 05, 04:43 AM

Candace wrote:
Remember that pic that everone has seen with that girl holding that
big, huge kitty? Most people assumed it was photoshopped but,
actually, according to snopes.com, it's real and they have additional
photos of the girl and her cat, Riley, I think, posted there.

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to have

big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

Candace

I love big cats, too. DH favors little petite girl cats.
Don't know if I've showed you this pic of my daughter's cat (forgive me
if I have already). He's a big boy, but not an ounce of fat on him. I
don't think he's hit 20 lbs. yet.

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/jamieorion2.jpg

Old May 1st 05, 04:45 AM

It looks obese, poor thing.

Oh I didn't think he looked fat. Just a lot of hair.

On second look, maybe not. The pic of him on his hind legs he doesn't
look that fat. He sure has a beautiful coat & color.

Sherry

Old May 1st 05, 04:46 AM
Catnipped

wrote in message
oups.com...

Candace wrote:
Remember that pic that everone has seen with that girl holding that
big, huge kitty? Most people assumed it was photoshopped but,
actually, according to snopes.com, it's real and they have additional
photos of the girl and her cat, Riley, I think, posted there.

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to have

big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

Candace

I love big cats, too. DH favors little petite girl cats.
Don't know if I've showed you this pic of my daughter's cat (forgive me
if I have already). He's a big boy, but not an ounce of fat on him. I
don't think he's hit 20 lbs. yet.

http://members.aol.com/jjrich0523/jamieorion2.jpg

Orion looks even bigger in the other picture you have of Jamie standing up
and holding him - he's gi-normous, and *SO* gorgeous!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 1st 05, 04:47 AM
Karen

in article , Karen at
wrote on 4/30/05 10:40 PM:

in article
,
at wrote on 4/30/05 10:38 PM:

Diane L. Schirf wrote:
In article .com,
"Candace" wrote:

But here's another big one, also not photoshopped. I'd love to

have a
big, huge cat like this:

http://www.audioasylum.com/members/m...ges/55932.html

It looks obese, poor thing.

Well, yeah, it does look overweight. But it doesn't look at morbidly
obese as that pic that went around of the cat lying on its back in the
girl's lap, do you remember that one?
If the kitty wasn't so fat, it would be a beautiful cat.

Sherry

You guys really think he looks fat? My mom's Tycho looks like the same body
shape (only smaller) and has that kind of hair. But he isn't fat. He has a
LOT of hair.

Here is a pic for reference. And he isn't in "full hair" here either.

"http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/kchuplis/detail?.dir=f77a&.dnm=2e47.jpg&.src=
ph"

or

http://tinyurl.com/7ks8h

Old May 1st 05, 04:50 AM
Candace

Diane L. Schirf wrote:

It looks obese, poor thing.

--
http://www.slywy.com/

If you follow the link to:

http://www.verismocat.com/htmscripts/leo-guinness.htm

the vet says he's not overweight but the correct size for his frame
(although I realize the vet may be incorrect).

Candace

Flexible Kitty Fat Freddy Cat anecdotes 38 November 19th 04 06:09 AM
Fisticuffs Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 18 November 18th 04 12:40 PM
Bad Kitty Day Bobcat Cat anecdotes 3 October 24th 04 06:24 PM
Picture of my kitty..... Gandalf Cat anecdotes 22 May 8th 04 04:43 PM
A Gift from Mai Kitty David Cat anecdotes 20 May 2nd 04 09:50 PM