Whatcha fink?

Old February 26th 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Whatcha fink?

Hihi diz iz O T anna Gramby gotz an email from somplaze kalled nigeria and
dey said her had herited $14 million toonaz. Ya fink? I betx dey only
wantz 12 million toonaz for her to kollect itself.

Old February 26th 08, 03:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Hur ISP wud luv tu know dat Gramma gotted this spam.
I tink hur shud send it on tu dem.
Maybee dey need da munny.

Pit2nya

Old February 26th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I know there are a couple of places to send this type of thing and was
hoping someone would say where. I sent it to my ISP already.

Old February 26th 08, 03:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I didn't efin know herself knowed anibodi furm der, I iz impurrzeed, Trudi,
watchin da supper cuk

Old February 26th 08, 12:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

We used tu think da police would want it, but there's so many uv them
now. Unca Fred has received many many offers uv helping Nigerians
smuggle money out uv that country and other countries as well. There
can't be too many hoomans who don't know this by now.

Diana fur her house.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old February 26th 08, 01:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat[_2_]

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 21:16:14 -0600, Granby wrote:

Hihi diz iz O T anna Gramby gotz an email from somplaze kalled nigeria and
dey said her had herited $14 million toonaz. Ya fink? I betx dey only
wantz 12 million toonaz for her to kollect itself.

Mine Paw getz lots of doze. He figgers dat since peeples keep sendin doze
kinds of messages, dere must be lotz of peeples dat answer dem. Offurwise
dey would disappear, if nobody effur answered dem.

Him is amazed.

Harri
Old February 26th 08, 01:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Funny part of it is they want your name, address and phone number to start
the processing. Dah if they sent an email you inherited it, the info they
want, they should have, especially your name.

If anyone in my family had a million bucks there would be a bank calling 911
as we speak!
news

Old February 26th 08, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Feb 25, 10:16*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Hihi diz iz O T *anna Gramby gotz an email from somplaze kalled nigeria and
dey said her had herited $14 million toonaz. *Ya fink? *I betx dey only
wantz 12 million toonaz for her to kollect itself.

Mineown Uncl Bill allus wantz too send dem sum tips on howe to doo dis
typ of fing, sinse he finks dat dey are inkomputent ann hee hates too
see stuff dun badly. But den he starts finking ub his ol websyel
efferybuddysendmea$.com an how much fun it wuz.

WooToo

--

"Suckers got no business with their money" Titanic Thomson

whatcha think Granby Cat anecdotes 14 March 5th 08 07:22 AM
WE'Z GOTTA "PREZZINT" (I FINK) Timmie's Mommy Cat community 17 March 17th 06 04:20 PM
I fink I was insulted! Ranger Greykitten Mahoney Cat community 34 September 29th 05 03:22 PM
Whatcha doing Meowmie...........AHHHHHH!!!!! Mischief Cat anecdotes 2 November 7th 04 02:42 AM
Whatcha' see, Persia? jmcquown Cat anecdotes 4 December 10th 03 11:45 AM