My Meowmie is Mean!!

Old November 3rd 03, 11:39 PM
Gizela

Default My Meowmie is Mean!!

I need some help. My meowmie is SOOOO mean....

Here's why...

1. She won't let me in and out of the house at all hours of the
night.....she MAKES me stay inside. Doesn't she realise I have important
business to attend to?

2. She makes me chase the red bug ALL the time but never lets me catch it.
OR, I do catch it but then she resuscitates it. She knows I can't resist it.

3. She wakes me up when I am trying to sleep.....SHEESH.....I am a cat, I
NEED sleep....and all she wants to do is pat me.

4. She won't let me eat the green bamboo plant thing....really...I don't
want to eat it, all I want to do is knock it down so I can chase the
pebbles.

AND as for my PawPaw....where do I start?

1. He won't let me on the couch (but Meowmie does when he's not watching)

2. He makes me wait for him to eat before he feeds me (but Meowmie will feed
me anyway)

3. He's WORSE with the red bug....it's a conspiracy I am convinced

4. He gets cranky at me when I exercise at 3 in the morning. Doesn't he
realise I have a "fit-cat" image to uhold out on the world?

But I still love my Meowmie and PawPaw.....and I know they love me...and I
know that they only have my best interests as heart (but I still get
annoyed)....and, just quietly, I REALLY love that new mince stuff they give
me......(hint hint wink nudge)....it tastes good, it's probably fattening!!

Purrs

Gizmo

Old November 4th 03, 01:31 AM
Brenda

"Gizela" u wrote in message
[...]

hoomins! sigh can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em. At least
they're semi-trainable. Sounds like you're making some progress with your
meowmie, anyway. Don't give up!

Emily, Pea, and Max

Old November 4th 03, 11:04 PM
polonca12000

My meowmie is mean also. She picks me up even though I tell her loud and
clear not to do that. But she insists on doing it and now I stay in her arms
for a while before I put up a fight. Just wanted to let you know you are not
alone.
Purrs,
Soncek

Old November 5th 03, 08:16 PM
Sherry

My meowmie is mean also. She picks me up even though I tell her loud and
clear not to do that. But she insists on doing it and now I stay in her arms
for a while before I put up a fight. Just wanted to let you know you are not
alone.
Purrs,
Soncek

Soncek, my meomie does the same thing. She knows I hate to be picked up but
she still does it, usually squealing something silly like, "Hugs, hugs hugs for
Frankie Boy!" Oh, the indignity. Then I have to wash my mussed up fur all over
again.

Frank