Update frum MuShu (long)

Old October 26th 09, 05:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

Default Update frum MuShu (long)

Dis wud be MuShu da Magnificent, meowing to u frum Hawaii! I has been
sufferin frew sum tryin times anna only just now got fur enuf into
Meowmiez mind to convince her to type dis update.

Da end of August, Meowmie wentted crazy anna started frowing stuff
away anna putting stuffs into bockses, anna just generally being a
pain inna tail. Den one day, mine cruel Meowmie putted me inna da
BOCKS anna taked me to prizzin attid da Army base where she worked. I
knew da hoomins dere anna dere were ofur nice kittiez dere fur me to
tawk to, so it wazzunt so bad, cept I missed Meowmei anna myown bed,
anna I had da naggin feer dat she wudn't come get me.

Well, her camed to get me onna last day of August, buttid we didn't go
home. We went onna long car ride to a horrible place! Meowmie putted
my bocks onna cart anna wheeled me all ofur a playce called an
airport. It wuz a horrible playce, fulla noise anna strange smells.
Sum strange hoomin tooked me away frum Meowmie anna after much skary
business, dey putted me onna plane! I wuz furry skared, but I
surfifed. Afer a longlonglong time, sum hoomins took me offa da plane
fingy anna Meowmie finally came fur me. Efurrything smelled
different, but nice. Meowmie told me dat I had just flown alla way
frum Korea to Hawaii! Meowmie den puttid me inna metalmonster anna we
drove fur a long time. I'd been inna da bocks fur almost 18 hours
anna I wuz hungree anna firsty anna I hadda use da litterbocks, but I
held on till we gotted to a new place.

Meowmie finally (harrumph) letted me outa da bocks anna I took care of
my business anna drank anna ate fuds. We wuz inna little round
house. It was funfun to run around like a racetrack. Meowmie sed
we'd be stayin here fur a few weeks till she found us a more permanent
home. I liked it there, dere wuz local cats to talk to, so I didn't
mind dat meowmie went away efurry day, cuz she always camed back. Den
one day, Meowmie started puttin her stuffs back into the soupcases
anna puttin ofur stuffs inna bockses. Dis behavior worried me,
because efurry time she duz dis, I end up inna bocks or inna prizzin,
or worse. Finally she putted ME back inna "my" bocks.

Dat upset me lots becuz of what happened LAST time she putted me inna
da Bocks. I yelled anna hollered anna wuz furry skared, but Meowmie
sang to me anna I felt bedder. She said it wuz only fur a short ride,
buttid I wazn't so sure. Buttid it wuz just a short ride. She tooked
me outa da metalmonster anna she told me we wuz home. We went inside
anna she letted me outa da bocks. Ds playce waz fulla cardboard
bockses. Dere wuz furniture, too, anna it smelled like mine furniture
frum before. It WAZ mine furniture from before!

We only been here inna dis playce fur a week, buttid Meowmie unpacks
more each day anna I have cheekrubbed every room. I'ze feelin more at
home here, wif my stuff. I guess weze home, at least fur now. I sure
hope Meowmie duzn't hafta take me on no more noisy, flyin tubes. Enny
how, I'ze OK anna we're gettin settled in. I missed youze kittiez!
Old October 26th 09, 06:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we sure iz glad you surfifed... anna we iz purlezed dat yourown hoomin
getted yoursefa home youz 'profez of... purleze come bak ofin anna tellz
uses bowt your new plaze, tiger

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 26th 09, 11:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz Piglett anna I anna da gramby haz been so worried bout urselfzez. We
iz furry glad to hear u iz ok.

I iz so proud of u for beink such a gudgud kitty durink all of diz. Ut
meowmie I am suez felt bad for puttink u fru all dat. U iz home now so be
surez and tell uz all bout Hawaii from da kitty point of biew. When it getz
realli kold maybe sum of us from da kommunitee kan kome bizit u whee it iz
warm. Piglet doing a happy dance dat her frenz are HOME AT LAST!!!!

Old October 26th 09, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Glad yur bak, an in da YuEss tuu.
Wadda abvenshure!

Pit2nya

Old October 26th 09, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 25 Oct 2009 22:09:54 -0700 (PDT), Anti
Shado's nimble, little paws typed:

Dis wud be MuShu da Magnificent, meowing to u frum Hawaii!

Well, MuShu, it sowndz like yoo haff had sum
adfentures! Sum gud, sum not so fud, but now you
is in a reel home, and wif yur meowmie.

Soon fings will seddle down an you can begin to
meow heer again.

Enjoy yur noo howse an don't furget to be ekstra
nyce to yur meowmie, movink is hard fur da hoomanz
too!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/26/2009 12:20:02 PM
Old October 26th 09, 06:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 25, 11:09*pm, Anti Shado wrote:
[...]

Dat twoowy a harrowink stowy, MuShu. Yoo furry furry brafe!
Concatchoolashunz on yoor new happy home.
MeOwy
Old October 27th 09, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 26, 1:09*am, Anti Shado wrote:
Dis wud be MuShu da Magnificent, meowing to u frum Hawaii! *I has been

Snipped storee ub herowisum anna danjur

We only been here inna dis playce fur a week, buttid Meowmie unpacks
more each day anna I have cheekrubbed every room. *I'ze feelin more at
home here, wif my stuff. *I guess weze home, at least fur now. *I sure
hope Meowmie duzn't hafta take me on no more noisy, flyin tubes. *Enny
how, I'ze OK anna we're gettin settled in. *I missed youze kittiez!

Moffing is furry hard butted da hard part iz offur. Uncl Bill sed yoo
flowed over da hole Patsific Oshun. Dat wuz qwite a feet. Gnow yoo kin
settl in an lern all da bess cuddly-plases and obsurvashun places in
yoor gnu hom. Concatulatshuns

--
Maggy May, for hur Hous

Mushu cat Pat Cat anecdotes 1 June 25th 07 09:04 AM
UPDATE (OT mostly) - long Bridget Cat anecdotes 11 June 29th 06 05:55 AM
SOS update [long - of course] Steve Touchstone Cat anecdotes 1 May 15th 05 11:50 PM
Update Frum Mandy an Betsy mlbriggs Cat community 1 January 10th 05 08:44 AM
T&H Update - Long LOL Cat anecdotes 30 August 15th 04 09:52 AM