More KFW: Eshne feeding her kittens

Old July 26th 07, 01:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Default More KFW: Eshne feeding her kittens

I think I've successfully uploaded a video of Eshen feeding her kittens
- quality isn't too brilliant but may be enough for you to see! Sorry no
sound - you'll have to imagine the constant purring and slurping sounds
:-)

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...oster%20cats/?
action=view&current=22a71653.flv

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old July 26th 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Debbie Wilson wrote:
I think I've successfully uploaded a video of Eshen feeding her
kittens - quality isn't too brilliant but may be enough for you to
see! Sorry no sound - you'll have to imagine the constant purring
and slurping sounds :-)

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...oster%20cats/?
action=view&current=22a71653.flv

Deb.

Beautiful, the kittens are getting big now.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 26th 07, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"Debbie Wilson" wrote in message
I think I've successfully uploaded a video of Eshen feeding her
kittens
- quality isn't too brilliant but may be enough for you to see!
Sorry no
sound - you'll have to imagine the constant purring and
slurping sounds
:-)

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/a...oster%20cats/?
action=view&current=22a71653.flv

AWWWWWWWW The bitties are becoming biggies. Those are some of
the most distinct markings I've ever seen on tabbies. I'm so
impressed.

Pam S.

Old July 26th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Debbie Wilson

Tanada wrote:

AWWWWWWWW The bitties are becoming biggies. Those are some of
the most distinct markings I've ever seen on tabbies. I'm so
impressed.

Glad you liked it :-) They are little beauties. It's amazing how such a
small mum produced such bouncing babies!

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com