Poppacat, Howse uf Koster, Abt. 1993 - July 13, 2003

Old July 19th 03, 01:39 AM
Da Koster Katz

Spook wrote:
Da Koster Katz wrote:

Momz tuu confoozed tu rememfur wich iz wich. Tippikull hoomin. She sez dat
iffen yu dont get dis wiff yur reglar emayl, den maybee we need thuh spayshul
wun.

Nope, no copies in ourz email, an we cant figgur owt wye. We will send
yu da soopersekrit wun, an see wut happinz.

Sheez also wundrin if yu need filters on thuh munjed addresses:
Frum:
Reply tu:

Fangu fur yur tenshun.

We putted "Spook" in da filtur, an dat shuld be enuff. We also did wun
fur yurmom, an wun fur yur reel email address. Awl free uf doze shud
ketch ennyfing dat comez furum yu, we fink. An awl it wuld du is frow
yur email intu da famblee folder, unread, so we culd find it eezee.

Junior

Spook

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz:
http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

Old July 31st 03, 07:56 PM
Ray or Fran Tock

Weze so so late in sending our purrs for youze Meowmies heart and for all of
youze. Weze sure Poppacat is at the Bridge, happy and healthy once more and
that hez looking down on youze all and taking care of youze in his thoughts.

Weze knows youze miss him furry much.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(settling in meatloaf position of respect and sending heartfelt, though
furry belated purrs)

What can I say, but I'm so so sorry. Comforting thoughts through the ether
to you all.

Fran

posted and e-mailed

Old August 8th 03, 04:30 AM
Da Koster Katz

Ray or Fran Tock wrote:

Weze so so late in sending our purrs for youze Meowmies heart and for all of
youze. Weze sure Poppacat is at the Bridge, happy and healthy once more and
that hez looking down on youze all and taking care of youze in his thoughts.

Weze knows youze miss him furry much.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(settling in meatloaf position of respect and sending heartfelt, though
furry belated purrs)

Fangu awl. It iz mush appreshyated. We mizz him, but we iz gettin on
wif fings. Junior is takin offur summa Poppa's responzibiliteeez, wever
he wants tu or not!

Cinni fur da gang

What can I say, but I'm so so sorry. Comforting thoughts through the ether
to you all.

Fran

Thanks. It was so very sudden, and mostly unexpected. He had been so
robust for so long, that it was easy to forget his FIV+ status. Looking
back, it seems that there were things I started noticing in his last two
weeks that had me suspicious on one level, but not alarmed. Even TED
Catherine was surprised at the change in him from that Friday to Sunday
- she certainly didn't expect to have to help him to the Bridge quite
that quickly. He's missed, but I know that he had five good, healthy
years in the IN with me, when he could have been in and out of illness
during that time. He was a happy boy, and I have been blessed to have
known him :-)

Joan

{posted and emailed}