Markz one up for da Paroitz

Old December 9th 10, 01:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Markz one up for da Paroitz

We wuz layink in da bed diz mornink and we herd on da news dat a hooman waz
goink to jaile kauze a Parrot told on dem.

See diz old hooman waz sik and a bad perzon was takink kare of dem,
supposidlee. Anyway da ole wum waz miztreated and da houze waz filfiee.
When da polize went in dere, da parrot sayz "help help" in one boize and den
laffed anna said sumphin in anofther boize. Dem sended da perzon to jaile
kauze dat parrot wuz smart enuf to do dat. O T just reporting the important
news to the community.

Old December 9th 10, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 9, 8:52*am, "Granby" wrote:
We wuz layink in da bed diz mornink and we herd on da news dat a hooman waz
goink to jaile kauze a Parrot told on dem.

See diz old hooman waz sik and a bad perzon was takink kare of dem,
supposidlee. *Anyway da ole wum waz miztreated and da houze waz filfiee..
When da polize went in dere, da parrot sayz "help help" in one boize and den
laffed anna said sumphin in anofther boize. *Dem sended da perzon to jaile
kauze dat parrot wuz smart enuf to do dat. *O T just reporting the important
news to the community.

Dat soun wike sumfing Buddy Macaw wood dew. Shee is furry strik about
hoomin behavyor.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old December 9th 10, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Actually made me sit up in bed!!! Haven't heard it since but the officer
said it was the most bizarre thing he had ever heard. He was shocked at the
differences in the voices and how close they were. Go Birdies!!!

Old December 10th 10, 06:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Gudgud fur dat Parrot. Badbad hoomin not to tayke gud care uff da poor old
hoomin wike him wuz pozzed tew.
Puuurrs fur da old hoomin to fynd sumbuddy hoo wull tayke gud kare uff him n
ai hoap da bad man haz tew skrub da toylutz en da jail. yeUP. Wiff uh
toofbrush mrrrrrrrrrrrts on him,. . Fank yew fur dat repurt OT. yeUP, wike
da gramby
sez, Go Birdies. Were iz da Parrot living gnow? Luvz Mosey

"Granby" Actually made me sit up in bed!!! Haven't heard it since but the
officer
said it was the most bizarre thing he had ever heard. He was shocked at
the differences in the voices and how close they were. Go Birdies!!!

da Gramby sayed