Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

Old October 29th 10, 01:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

Default Jellicle Ball: Final Calling of Names

[A soft glow appears in the eastern sky as a small tabby climbs once
more to the podium. As she turns to face the assembled guests, she
glances upwards and whispers quietly "auf wiedersehen, deeer frends"]

I call dere Nayms, owr Jellicle Onorees:

Unknown Kitties, House of Bast

Snoopy, House of Andrews
Chica, House of Asher
Princess, House of Asher
Television Tater Tomcat, House of Asher/Grass
Tiger, House of Asher/Grass
Riley, House of Ashley
Annie, House of Baldwin
Buddy, House of Bast
Donald Gregory, House of Batson
Maggy May, House of Coan
Paco, House of Collins
Myron Mudturtle, House of David
Bernie, House of DeVeau
Onyx, House of Ekern
Charlie Chaplin, House of Gittel
Gracie, House of Gittel
Galaxy, House of Glaser
Smokey, House of Gordon
Max, House of Kaslow
Bitsy, House of Koster
Gabby, Howse uf Koster
Rusty, House of Leong
Caliope, House of Lombard
Poofie, House of Lombard
Prissy, House of Long
Pink, House of Maveety
Myztik, House of Miller
Padmé, House of Miller
Fella, House of Moon
Charlie (Sir Charles of Catlandingham), House of O'Sullivan
Jeannie, House of Orel
Buster Badseed, House of Patterson/Guyette
Zoe, House of Phenix
Licky, House of Phillips
Mousie, House of Phillips
Peter, House of Phillips
Hunter, House of Pommerehn
Charlie, House of Porter
Jordan, House of Rankin
Tessie, House of Rankin
Bub, House of Romagna
Marble, House of Sheridan
Yarrow, House of Sheridan
Bob, House of Silver
Hiro, House of Steele
Diamond, House of Stott
Ginger, House of Verkerk
Old October 29th 10, 03:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

[A soft glow appears in the eastern sky as a small tabby climbs once
more to the podium. As she turns to face the assembled guests, she
glances upwards and whispers quietly "auf wiedersehen, deeer frends"]

sniffle

Louise
Old October 29th 10, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
riddik

On Oct 29, 8:01*am, riddik wrote:
[...]

and Kenzie, House of Gandalf, who's brick has been in place but was
accidently omitted here

Old October 29th 10, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
moonglow minnow[_3_]

In article
,
riddik wrote:

[A soft glow appears in the eastern sky as a small tabby climbs once
more to the podium. As she turns to face the assembled guests, she
glances upwards and whispers quietly "auf wiedersehen, deeer frends"]

The representatives of the House of Conrad watch stoically, but cannot
keep a few tears from escaping.

This is goodnight and not goodbye, dear ones.

--
minnow ^..^

http://twitter.com/taheenahana
http://www.flickr.com/photos/minnow/
Old October 29th 10, 10:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^^=[_2_]

Purrs, sniffles, gud nite purrs, sniffles, sweet friends. Mosey, Meowy,
Pooky Kat, Pipps , n Sqweex

Old October 29th 10, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
[A soft glow appears in the eastern sky as a small tabby climbs once
more to the podium. As she turns to face the assembled guests, she
glances upwards and whispers quietly "auf wiedersehen, deeer frends"]

sniffle

Louise

A soft glow appears in the eastern sky as a small tabby climbs once
more to the podium. As she turns to face the assembled guests, she
glances upwards and whispers quietly "auf wiedersehen, deeer frends
Gudbye dere frendz.
purrrrrppuuuurrrrr
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 30th 10, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs Lachatte

On Fri, 29 Oct 2010 05:01:01 -0700 (PDT), riddik's
nimble, little paws typed:

[A soft glow appears in the eastern sky as a small tabby climbs once
more to the podium. As she turns to face the assembled guests, she
glances upwards and whispers quietly "auf wiedersehen, deeer frends"]

[snifle, sniffle]

Goodby, dear fwiends...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/29/2010 7:16:48 PM
Old October 30th 10, 12:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

Sundance looks upward and thinks, "Gudbye, frendz. We will miss
yurownselves."

Old October 30th 10, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gabrielle[_2_]

On Oct 29, 5:01*am, riddik wrote:
[...]

Gud by, deer wunz. snif We shal mete agin...
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, Judith, and Claude