Meowmie's serjeree to make herownself less fluffy

Old January 15th 12, 08:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Default Meowmie's serjeree to make herownself less fluffy

Meowmie finully knowz when herown serjeree will be -- janooary 30. I heered
her say dat she will be in da hospittle fur 3 or 4 daze! Today da hoomin
ladee dat will be kummin over to take kare uv ussez wuz heer, an she had da
nerb to try to pet myownself! Harumph! It wuz enuf uv a onner dat I stayed
in da same rum as her.

Rebecca

Old January 15th 12, 05:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Oh Becca we will be purink 4 u anna ur famiblee. Piglett who would not like
some strange human coming to her house, for any reason.

Old January 15th 12, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Meowmie finully knowz when herown serjeree will be -- janooary 30. I heered
her say dat she will be in da hospittle fur 3 or 4 daze! Today da hoomin
ladee dat will be kummin over to take kare uv ussez wuz heer, an she had da
nerb to try to pet myownself! Harumph! It wuz enuf uv a onner dat I stayed
in da same rum as her.

Rebecca

Weh wyl awl purr LAOWD fur yer Mewomie tew beh umkay wif hur serjeree
n owr Mwomie wyl sai sum purayerz fur yer Mwomie iffen datz umkey wiff yew.

Luffs n uh 'frendli' *nosepoink* frum yer furendz

Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex

Old January 15th 12, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 23:39:12 -0800, Rebecca wrote:

Meowmie finully knowz when herown serjeree will be -- janooary 30. I heered
her say dat she will be in da hospittle fur 3 or 4 daze! Today da hoomin
ladee dat will be kummin over to take kare uv ussez wuz heer, an she had da
nerb to try to pet myownself! Harumph! It wuz enuf uv a onner dat I stayed
in da same rum as her.

Rebecca

We iz sending owr stwongest purrs fur yur meowmie; you an Sundance hab to be
her caretakerz once she getz bak from dat hospittle!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/15/2012 12:21:36 PM
Old January 15th 12, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Rebecca" wrote in message
Meowmie finully knowz when herown serjeree will be -- janooary 30. I
heered her say dat she will be in da hospittle fur 3 or 4 daze! Today
da hoomin ladee dat will be kummin over to take kare uv ussez wuz
heer, an she had da nerb to try to pet myownself! Harumph! It wuz enuf
uv a onner dat I stayed in da same rum as her.

Rebecca

Yu juzt kno dat I wyll be purrink furr mineown M.I.L.
tu hab uh sucksessful surjery.
Az furr yu an SunnyDance, yuz kno dat yuz ar welkum
tu kum offur tu mineowntruhome furr doze feu daze, an wffin uh feu moor.
If yu wanna haff yurownfuudz ported offur, datz hokay tuu.

--
Pit.nya

Old January 15th 12, 10:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 23:39:12 -0800, "Rebecca" wrote:

Meowmie finully knowz when herown serjeree will be -- janooary 30. I heered
her say dat she will be in da hospittle fur 3 or 4 daze! Today da hoomin
ladee dat will be kummin over to take kare uv ussez wuz heer, an she had da
nerb to try to pet myownself! Harumph! It wuz enuf uv a onner dat I stayed
in da same rum as her.

Rebecca

i am the sekritary of fudz and yew must eet much fudz since fluffy is
gudgud!
now, it is gudgud to tayke away a fudz from hoomins iffin they is
steelink your fudz butted if yew needs to do a serjeree to your
meowmie to stop her taykink your fudz dis is ovvurkill.
beauty who has wisdom
Old January 16th 12, 03:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze addin yur meowmie to ar purr list. Weze hope dat hur surgury goez
gud an yu gitz all da fud yu deserfs.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old January 16th 12, 10:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 15, 7:39*am, "Rebecca" wrote:
Meowmie finully knowz when herown serjeree will be -- janooary 30. I heered
her say dat she will be in da hospittle fur 3 or 4 daze! Today da hoomin
ladee dat will be kummin over to take kare uv ussez wuz heer, an she had da
nerb to try to pet myownself! Harumph! It wuz enuf uv a onner dat I stayed
in da same rum as her.

Rebecca

We wil be inna circul on 30th Janweary n purrin fur yure Meomie tu get
in an owt da horsepital fastfast!
Neffur mynd de stwanger, she will feed yu an yu needs tu eet!

Harry, Sukie n Cleo thu Clingon
Old January 16th 12, 11:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Sat, 14 Jan 2012 23:39:12 -0800, "Rebecca" wrote:

Meowmie finully knowz when herown serjeree will be -- janooary 30. I heered
her say dat she will be in da hospittle fur 3 or 4 daze! Today da hoomin
ladee dat will be kummin over to take kare uv ussez wuz heer, an she had da
nerb to try to pet myownself! Harumph! It wuz enuf uv a onner dat I stayed
in da same rum as her.

Rebecca

ai em sorri dat yu haz tu put up wif dis indignitee in yur hoem.

ai em purrink fu yur meowmie tu du well wif dis serjeree.

lorili
Old January 16th 12, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Piglett studies the calendar a few minutes then calls Amelia. Melia diz iz
Piglett duz u fink u kan range for Nurse Lilith to go bizit diz houze afore
da surjariee to show deze kitties how ta b nurse cats? I kno dem iz willink.