Lillith's wedding

Old April 14th 04, 04:03 PM
Miss Violette

Default Lillith's wedding

the server wouldn't let me post to the thread so I wanted to tell you that
when you are ready to plan I am ready to help, Miss Violette, excited for
her friend

Old April 14th 04, 07:22 PM
Sylvia M

Meee tuuuu!!!

Dyna, awlwayz hewlpfool

Old April 15th 04, 04:37 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

Anna we'ze are too! looking at Tiger Joon wedwinks are bootiful, isn't
dey, Tiger? My birfday iz Joon sikth... Buttid den again December wedwinks
cud be nize too, at Kissymouse... looks again at Tiger
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old April 15th 04, 02:52 PM
Miss Violette

err umm errup, burp, scuze minese f,

yes dey is... spekally ifin da bride wuuld be as bootiful as yourow
nsef...

ifin a lucky boycat cuuld confinze yourownsef ta do dat i meanz

Tiger, sneaks a look at the jeweled collar he recently purchased

Old April 15th 04, 04:31 PM
ChildFree23

Meow, Miss Violette.

I don't know the first thing about planning a winkwink ceremony. Would you
help me start?

Fangu,
Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old April 15th 04, 04:31 PM
ChildFree23

You can organize my bachelorette party, with boykittiez popping out of
cakes!

Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net
ink.net...

Old April 15th 04, 04:31 PM
ChildFree23

Fangu, Mlle Anais!

Why don't you just purrpose to Tiger? That's what Kitty Schottland did with
Boogie The Harpurr Cat. But they're not getting winkwinked quite yet. They
just want to meow together and smurgle for a while.

Lilith Kitten

Old April 15th 04, 05:37 PM
Miss Violette

first you have to pick a date and se if the high priestess will
officiate. or you can write yourown vows. then you have to decide if you
want to invite just a few family and friends or invite everyone, and then
how many in your bridal parti... then where do you want to have it, and in
the in or in the out. Miss Violette, starting lists, and hoping dyna and GM
will help her friend also
ink.net...

Old April 15th 04, 07:38 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Miss Violette wrote:
err umm errup, burp, scuze minese f,

yes dey is... spekally ifin da bride wuuld be as bootiful as yourow
nsef...

Awwww, Tiger, you'ze say da nicest tings!

ifin a lucky boycat cuuld confinze yourownsef ta do dat i meanz

I bet one could... eyelash bat, eyelash bat