Lillith's wedding

Old April 30th 04, 09:43 AM
Miss Violette

OK then its decided, lots of little presents and one big one we share on,
Miss Violette, getting the porter ready for her and her friends
Sylvia M. wrote in message
I yam furr lotza liddul prezzeez, dat we getz sepurratlee, an wun Big wunm
wat e go intugedder furr... den wizpurrzz sepurrrate furrom da
batchelorette pardy, I tink

Dyna, happy dat Meowmee iz bak an typink agin

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
I like to open lots of packages so I vote for small as well, Miss
Violette...

*whispers to Dyna, should we hava separate shower for ana s or wait

until
they set a date?///
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
I tink lotsa small tingz, buttid I'zl go along wit de udder

gurlz...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
I'm in, do you think we should get lots of small things or one
really big thing? Miss Violette
Sylvia M wrote in message
ink.net...
Letz go tu Blesem Mall.

Dyna starts out, singing
Blesem Mall, Blesem Mall, the long, and the short, and the
tall......

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Lets go, Miss Violette with the debit card
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Hoo wantzta go tu da Mawll?????

Dyna, kowntin hur toonas

"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
Dotz rite, Dyna. Itz time to find da furless wonz kredit
kard anna go shoppink!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Sylvia M wrote:
"Mlle. Anaïs" wrote in message
Sylvia M wrote:
Bowff!!bowff!!

Letz hab da kayk stufft wiff micekreem an topt wiff
wippykreem, AND da Avon Laydee and/ur da Mayery Kay Ladee
giff uz fayshulz !!

Dyna, wantin da bezt ov awll woildz
an mayke-up mayke-offurrz!!!!

Dyna, yoo iz a geenius! What more cud a gurl-kittee

want!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

I tink you awlzo get uh 'shower' wiffowt waddermonsterz,
but wiff prezentz...
Huh gurlz... Izunt dat rite???

Dyna, gettin intu meowmeez purrrzzzz tu get da kredit
kard...uhgin

Old May 1st 04, 07:08 AM
Sylvia M

Heeeerrrrr weeee gooooo tu Blesem Mall!!

The porter empties all of the gurl kittiez into the elevator, on it's way
up to the 2nd floor...

I wanna get sum tayle ribbunz, maybee laycy wunz...an purrrfyum tuu.
Waddabowt yu gize?
An watt bigbig prezzy, d'ya tink???

Dyna, eggzited

Sylvia M wrote in message
ink.net...
Letz go tu Blesem Mall.

Dyna starts out, singing
Blesem Mall, Blesem Mall, the long, and the short, and the
tall......

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Lets go, Miss Violette with the debit card
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Hoo wantzta go tu da Mawll?????

Dyna, kowntin hur toonas

Old May 1st 04, 07:27 AM
Sylvia M

"Cory" wrote in message
Sylvia M. wrote:

"Cory" wrote in message
Sylvia M. wrote:

RONG, Unka Kory!!!
We shower da purrspektiff burride wiff foof an prezzeez,

Whut'z "foof", liddle gurl??

Ummm...foof is uh speshul kinda food, wiff pink furrozting.

Dyna (covering up goof)

Ohhhhh... I seez... I fink. No, ackshully I doan see.

--- Unca Cory

an luffing kayrink, tuu, so there!!!

Giffink hurz a malekitty in jist hizown furz iz kinsiddured kayrink,
how, eggzackly???

Ummm...giffink uh malekitty tu un freemayl kitty iz awlwayz uh gud

ideer, ya
kno...

Buttid giffing a feemayl kitty wif no furz tu a maylkitty iz NOTTID a
gudgudgud ideer???!!

How 'zackly duz DAT wurk?!

--- Onyx, still finkin' dat diz iz awl SO seggsist... (UB ~ sexist, I
think)

An teezink izunt nize, effur...so deer!

Dyna, Humphing at unka kory fur teezing hu frend Violette

PPPPPPPTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBHHHHHHTTTTTTTTPPPPPPPPPPBB BBBBBBBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--- Unca Cory

"a feemayl kitty wif no furz" wud be uh Kold Kat indeed.
Da feemayl kitty wud at leezt keep hur furrz on tuu, ya kno...
"a malekitty in jist hizown furz " iz ho kay, natshurullee.

an heerz uh kleenex tu wype yur mowff, unka Cory...dat PPTTBBHHTTPPBBing iz
rather wet.
Sumwhat lyke uh shower.... hmmm, heer we gowz uhgin, I yam frayd...

Dyna, shayking hur hed

Old May 17th 04, 11:32 PM
Ray or Fran

Weze furry late in sending youze our bestest wishes. May youze both be
furry happy Mlle. Anaïs and Tiger.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(whoz almost given up on theirz secretary doing anyfing in a timely manner)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old May 18th 04, 05:14 AM
Miss Violette

no point in trying, hoomanz iz jus notted atta all reliable, OEJ,
disgruntled over having to wait for her can of food today