Possibility of good newz!

Old November 13th 04, 01:11 AM
Fred

Tabitha Kitten wrote:
I wuuld lof ta go anna celbrate her outgoin, err I meanz her homecomin,
Tig3er, remindin unka Dan to 'member harri's aquiziton day

Oh, don't worry, I'z been monitoring his duties, and he's keeping a log
on his liddle pooter wif all da important days.

Jest an idearment about dat. It may be best to keep backups, or a
hardcopy. Yu no what pooters can do to data. They're not tu bee
trusted!

--
Jetadiah,
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply if by email)
Old November 13th 04, 11:12 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Jest an idearment about dat. It may be best to keep backups, or a
hardcopy. Yu no what pooters can do to data. They're not tu bee trusted!

Boy, datz fur sure! I'z will tell him to e-mail himself a copy of da
files efurry time he makes an update.

Tabitha

Old November 14th 04, 11:59 PM
Dan M

Miss Violette wrote:

silly hooman iz too tired, what I told herself to type was to remind unka
Dan to make sure she sent Shanna your aquizition day for the list, Tiger

Oh, dat's right! I'z will remind him right now.

Harri

Old November 15th 04, 12:02 AM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:

Your paw MUST be very special, if soft wanted to stay long enough to go in a
restaurant and eat with him, this is a very good sign for how nice your home
is, Miss Violette, suitably impressed with Harri's new paw

Well, mine Paw was sure impurressed wif your soft and furry. He neber,
NEBER wants to go into restaurants wif people he duzn't know, and
usually not even wif people he knows, but him was glad to do so wif your
hoomins. Him said dis was his firstest time meeting any catgroup people
face-to-face, and him had fun doing it.

Tabitha

Old November 15th 04, 12:50 PM
Miss Violette

Dis iz what soft sayed, Furry iz genrally more sokable dan soft, Trudi,
Thinking bast knew what her waz doin since yourown paw iz furry alzo