Dis iz howwible!

Old March 31st 05, 09:31 PM
Miss Violette

We wantsa know, Me anna TV lofez dem, OEJ
Rebecca wrote in message
m...
"Pitoonya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message

Mine Meowmee neeld deown an pulled stuff owta da boddum kitshun kabnetz.
Day reeeleee rattult!.
Den hur kleent da drawerz.
Hur had tu emtee da trash can twize!

Da gud nuuz iz dat hur fynnellee watsht mine look-owt-at-da wurld
windo, an uhbowt tyme!

Pitoonya

Kabnetz? Did yur Meowmie let yoo go in da kabnetz, huh, huh, huh? We

duznt
git to go in owr kabnetz, essept fur wun dat duznt hab much innit.

Rebecca

Old March 31st 05, 09:35 PM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:20:27 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger 'ports in... come wif me anna we willz notted come bak until he putz
your compartment bak da way you likez it, Tiger, takez da paw of hiz lof
anna hitz da porter button

Tiger, my luff! What a gud ideer! Letz go fur a tour of Fluffykits while
da hoomin works on da compartment!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/31/2005 3:33:05 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 1st 05, 02:05 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:26:55 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Tiger stares amazed at hiz lof anna her brafury

Awww, Tiger, you iz a good-hearted kitty! I'ze nottid 'specially braf, I
jus likez to gettid groomed by the furless one.

human note: she's still getting into the tub and meowing at me to bathe
her!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/31/2005 8:03:51 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 1st 05, 02:07 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:25:50 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

Ifin you iz sure you wantsa a bath oky doky butted scratch the furless one
fur getting rid of da watermonsterbed, we wuuld purbably hafta hurta hooman
ifin diz happened, Tiger, with four cats agreeing

Dem watery-bedz iz gud fur napping, izn't dey, so warm an cozy. An furry
roomy. I'ze not happy wif dis queen-size regular bed...
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/31/2005 8:05:51 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 1st 05, 02:09 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:31:36 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

We wantsa know, Me anna TV lofez dem, OEJ

I'ze da cheef inspektor of cabnitz an drawz in our compartment. I stiks my
noze in dem effurry chance I get. Mos uv dem jus haz humin kukin thingies
in dem tho, nuffin interestink...Now clozetz, dere fun, I likez to 'splore
dem, an he letz me...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/31/2005 8:07:26 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 1st 05, 02:12 AM
Mlle. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:21:56 -0600, Miss Violette wrote:

what are the symptoms of this disease, we do not think our hooman has this,
Miss Violette, scrutinizing both hoomanz.

One day suddenly all uv da stuff on top uv da tablez gozeinta boksez, den
da furniture getz moofed, den dey spray horrible smellink stuff and wipe it
up. Da curtainz disappear fur a week, an come bak smellink different. You
getz da idearment...

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
3/31/2005 8:10:13 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old April 1st 05, 03:46 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
what are the symptoms of this disease, we do not think our hooman has

this,
Miss Violette, scrutinizing both hoomanz

All of your things get moved around, especially furniture
The growlmonster comes out and growls all over the place
Things get put in pastic bags and taken out and you never see them
again
Cloths are soaked in smelly liquids and rubbed over things
All kinds of things like that happen to your stuff and it's never the
same again.
And this only happens in the Spring!!!!

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old April 1st 05, 04:09 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"ClowderCat" had some very interesting things
to say about Dis iz howwible!:

And this only happens in the Spring!!!!

I've seen my Mom do this just about any time of year.

Old April 1st 05, 04:09 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"ClowderCat" had some very interesting things
to say about Dis iz howwible!:

And this only happens in the Spring!!!!

I've seen my Mom do this just about any time of year.

Felix, who doesn't approve of change

Old April 1st 05, 05:32 AM
Amelia T Cat

I'ze da cheef inspektor of cabnitz an drawz in our compartment. I
stiks my
noze in dem effurry chance I get. Mos uv dem jus haz humin kukin thingies
in dem tho, nuffin interestink...Now clozetz, dere fun, I likez to

'splore
dem, an he letz me...

At our house Cleopatra is the chief closet inspector, helped out
occasionally by Tabitha or me. I'm the drawer inspector, but my only
real responsibility is to explore Paw's drawer. When I was a little
kitten I used to climb in and paw out the junk and crawl into the drawer
and over the back of the drawer, and drop into the drawer below. But Paw
seems to have secretly replaced the drawers with much smaller ones - I
can't fit into them now, even after I paw out a bunch of the human junk.

Amelia