P-ing Megan (zuzu)

Old April 22nd 05, 10:00 AM
-L.

Default P-ing Megan (zuzu)

Hey Megan,

I was wondering if you had heard anything about "Mr. Mistopheles"? I
thought about him the other day... I'm sure there are still a few of
us around who remember that story. Any updates?

-L.

Old April 23rd 05, 04:13 PM

Lyn wrote:

Hey Megan,
I was wondering if you had heard anything
about "Mr. Mistopheles"? I thought about
him the other day... I'm sure there are still
a few of us around who remember that
story. Any updates?

I got an email about Mister a few months ago (he had a dental and they
took two teeth, but he was fine), but after seeing your message I gave
Barb a call yesterday to get an *updated* update. :-)
He's great! He's happy and healthy and he has not bitten Barb at all. It
just goes to show you that no cat is hopeless and that, contrary to what
his previous owner thought, he didn't deserve to be killed.

A funny thing Mister does is he finds Barb's underwear and drags it down
the hall on an almost daily basis and she has to do a quick check of the
house for wayward underthings if company is coming! She sent me a couple
of newer photos which I have put in his photo album here (which also
contains a synopsis of his story and a link to my original post for
those people that weren't around at that time and don't know his story):
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...6350&members=1

Mister Mistopheles is a lucky guy who is much loved and *very* well
cared for. It couldn't have worked out better. :-)

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old April 23rd 05, 04:36 PM
MaryL

wrote in message
Lyn wrote:

[...]

Thanks, Megan. I remember Mister's story well and was delighted to see the
update. This is one of those success stories that shows what we can
accomplish if we really expend the time and energy (and money, in this
case - for boarding and transportation) required to achieve the objective
instead of merely "talking" about it. You and several others on this
newsgroup created a remarkable change in Mister's life.

MaryL

Old April 23rd 05, 04:41 PM
Karen

in article ,
at

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/...=476350&member
s= 1

Mister Mistopheles is a lucky guy who is much loved and *very* well
cared for. It couldn't have worked out better. :-)

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Man that is one gorgeous cat. I'm so glad he is happy.

Old April 23rd 05, 04:50 PM
Cathy Friedmann

wrote in message
Lyn wrote:

[...]

Great that Mister M.'s adoption worked out so well. :-)

Cathy

Old April 23rd 05, 07:27 PM
PawsForThought

A funny thing Mister does is he finds Barb's underwear and drags it

down
the hall on an almost daily basis and she has to do a quick check of

the
house for wayward underthings if company is coming!

that is hilarious! I'm so glad to hear how well he is doing. It was a
wonderful thing that you did for him, Megan

Lauren