Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

Old December 1st 07, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Default Red iz drowning dammit -do sumthin! Zizi! Calling Zizi Thuh Grate Nip Rescue

: :: Nathan pushes the speed button on his hoovercraft harder and
makes
: it
: :: to the plane a few minutes after Chester and Clarence.
: ::
: :: I'm here! How do we get in? Do you see a door anywhere?
: ::
: :: Wascal's ear perks up, the one that isn't scarred and
permanently
: :: bent from the epic fight with the raccoom
: ::
: :: Heer DAT, Mr. Outlaw. Der issa hoovurcraft out der an dey ain
heer to
: :: hep YOO. Iff yoo gib up no one wil hurted yoo.
: ::
: :: Wascal
: ::
: ::
: :: HA! I'm not afraid uf yoo OR thoze cats inna hoovercraft. I
can beat
: : yoo
: :: up wiff one paw tied behind my back! ~Purlie whirls around, gun
in
: : hand,
: :: when suddenly KA-FOOOOMMMM... he's ejected outta thuh plane by
the
: : automatic
: :: ejection device.~ Uh-oh, Wascal, I think you'd better know how
to fly
: : that
: :: plaaaaaaaaaannnnnneeee.... ! Purlie lands in the lake with a
: : ker-splash!
: ::
: :: Clarence sees the cat flying through the air and landing in the
lake.
: :: He gets back on his hoovercraft and flies it from inside the plane
: :: the lake to see if Purlie needs help getting out of the water.
: :
: : Unthinking Red Rory leaps into the lake and somehow gets to Purlie
wherein
: : he clamps his mouth onto Purlie's throat, while trying to gut him
with his
: : back claws. Unfortunately this causes both of them to sink, but
neither
: : gives way. As they sink below the surface, ripples and watery
sputters are
: : all one can see or hear
:
: Hez drownin! Wait up, RED..I'M KOMIN'
: (Einstein dives in and using his tail for a rudder aims for the
bubbles
: visible on the water's surface)
:
: Einstein, have them grab the inner tube that I lowered. I'll fill it
: with air as soon as they do and it'll come up.
:
: Clarence- Hide quoted text -
:
:
: Very close to the water
:
: Get dat bad-kitty up wer I kin shoot him a widdle. DAT will slow him
: down.
:
: waits
:
: Wascal

Panting, Einstein reaches the bubbles in the water. taking a deep breath, he
dives downward. Only the tip of his black tail remains feathered on the
surface.

In the center of a small geyser of water, Einstein bursts upward. Between
his teeth are two tails, one is red striped, the other gray. He swims
towards shore pulling behind him both Red Rory and the Purrano soldier-kat.
Neither of them show any signs of life. Their limp bodies simply follow
their tails as they float behind Einstein.

mmmfffh,
Einstein is trying to tell Clarence and Wascal something, but he's finding
it hard to talk with the two cat-tails clamped in his jaw.

mmmmmmmmgetoxygenphhhhhhhh
Einstein

Old December 2nd 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 1, 2:17 pm, "squiffer" wrote:
[...]

Wascal; drops into the water and graps the nearer of the two limp-
kittees by the nape of the neck (who does he have? It's a gray tail)
and heads for shore. The sounds emanating from between his teeth
testify to the effort, the cold and the WET He hopes to feel some
breathing from his charge as he keeps their heads out of the water. He
looks to Einstein.

Old December 2nd 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

squiffer wrote:
[...]

Clarence follows Einstein on his hoovercraft. He reaches into the
trunk of his hoovercraft and pulls out an oxygen tank with several cat
shaped masks on it.

Einstein, get up here with them. We can put these masks on their faces
and turn on the oxygen tank.
Old December 2nd 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

Will in New Haven wrote:
[...]

Wascal, get in the hoovercraft with that cat. We can put an oxygen mask
on him and then get to shore.

Clarence
Old December 2nd 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 1, 7:58 pm, ClowderCat wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

Heaves hissownself and da drowndratkittee up into the hoovercraft
then collapses on the floor with his teeth chattering

Fangyu Cwarence. Isss hee breevin? wide eyes

Wascal

Old December 10th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Christmas Nip packages Should be Available at the Spa and Boutique

Snowflake, my secretary was real bad, but she'z just skimmed the posts. It
looks like the nip rescue is still in the future. However .........

While Meowmie was NOT doing my secretary job furry well, Ize located a gud
alternate source of primo nip for us. This stuff comes from Montana and it
is organically grown and furry gud and theyze willing to provide us nip at a
furry gud toona price.

Youze nip boxes and bags are beautiful and Ize fink Ize found a local
artisan who will make us some nip soap, but not too many. Ize not sure how
that product will go over (personally not liking the idea of a bath, no
matter the soap).

So... what do you say ... do youze fink that between us weze can make a nice
display for the Boutique and Spa?

Puddi
(Always thankful for the flexibility of cat time)

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 11th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Ray or Fran wrote:
:: Snowflake, my secretary was real bad, but she'z just skimmed the
:: posts. It looks like the nip rescue is still in the future.
:: However .........
::
:: While Meowmie was NOT doing my secretary job furry well, Ize located
:: a gud alternate source of primo nip for us. This stuff comes from
:: Montana and it is organically grown and furry gud and theyze willing
:: to provide us nip at a furry gud toona price.
::
:: Youze nip boxes and bags are beautiful and Ize fink Ize found a local
:: artisan who will make us some nip soap, but not too many. Ize not
:: sure how that product will go over (personally not liking the idea
:: of a bath, no matter the soap).
::
:: So... what do you say ... do youze fink that between us weze can
:: make a nice display for the Boutique and Spa?
::
:: Puddi
:: (Always thankful for the flexibility of cat time)
::

Furzt ov awl, fangu furr yur lufferlee Kissamouse card, Puddi.

Neow, deown tu buzzinezz...In da Booteek dere iz ruum furr uh Kissamouse
tree, wiff da purdy bagz hangin, an da bokzez ondur da tree, buttid in good
reetsh ov kuztumerz.
Datz furr da pownd urr moor syzez. On da kowntur, weez kin put uh smawl
Kissamouse tree wiff ownz size bagz hangin, an wun tu twee ownz bokzez on da
kownter top, rownd da tree, onna big doyelee.

Heowz dat seownd?

Pit2nya, mgr.

Old December 11th 07, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Puddi,

Dat soundz wunderful. Weze jest in tyme fur da Kissamouse rush an deze
ar purrfekt Kissamouse prezziez. It will make da Boutique an Spa luk
festive too.

Snowflake