Here I am, a pix uf Mosey

Old April 23rd 08, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^= Mosey =^. .^= is offline
Banned

Default Here I am, a pix uf Mosey

"Cory" On Apr 21, 12:04 am, "Mosey =^. .^=" wrote:
prrrrrrrrrrt?
Huris a pix uf mee sew yew kan see wat I look like.

http://i26.tinypic.com/x440lt.jpg

I am sew handsome, sew my Meowmie sez n me paw paw tew
I wuv awl uf me friends here
PUUUUUUUUUUURS
Mosey

Iz yurownfurryhansumself a Maine Coon feller??

Not cordin tew Paw, I'm a domextic longhare.

--- Unca Cory, wunnerin...

Old April 23rd 08, 03:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

I gotz long wite sox, an uh moor wite tux.

Pit2nya
"Mosey =^. .^=" wrote in message

Yu iz uh longhayer tuxy lyke meee.

I gess iam G

Yu gotz kyute liddle shoes on.

Fanku. Dew yew hab kyute liddle shoos tew?

nosepoinks
Mosey

Pit2nya

"Mosey =^. .^="

Old April 23rd 08, 03:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^= Mosey =^. .^= is offline
Banned

I gotz long wite sox, an uh moor wite tux.

Pit2nya

Yew sound beutiful
nosepoinks
Mosey

"Mosey =^. .^="

Old April 23rd 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I knowz dat but yoursef iz so bootiful I iz allatime catcerned sum ofur
kittee won't remfur dat... Hey I needsa talkta Trudi bowt diz here kittee,
ifin himz iz dat gud lujkin to you girlcats, den we kan getz hizsef a dat
fur da nezt venshure, Tiger, recovered now
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:30:57 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

HHHMMMM Tiger

But, you shud kno dat you iz my owm onetrooluff, Tiger!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/22/2008 8:19:43 PM

Old April 23rd 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

no truble bub, but iz yoursef single, I knowsa kuple of nize girlcatz what
mite likadate on owrz nezt venshure, anna ifin mine wife kittee anna
wifekitty of chster, sayz you iz hamom den you muzt be kuz dey iz two of da
smartezt girlcatz i knowz, Tiger holdin owta paw of furndship
Mosey =^. .^= wrote in message
. ..

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 20:30:57 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

HHHMMMM Tiger

But, you shud kno dat you iz my owm onetrooluff, Tiger!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Dat's ok, I dunna wanna coz no trubble
Purrs
Mosey

Old April 23rd 08, 05:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Nota purblem, you muzt be nize ifin mine wifekitty sayz so, I likez efuione,
efin da two trudier kitteez currintly at mine howze, i efin tryda bust
Mathew Harold owta kitty sweet but soft ketchd minself, Chester frindli like
Mosey =^. .^= wrote in message
Hmmm, don wanna coz no trubble here.
Purrs
Mosey

"Stormmee"
HHMMM Chester same as Tiger
Lucy
Yu ar VURRY handsome!

Lucy

Old April 24th 08, 04:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Yes, I duz, Sweetee. Mosey iz juss showin how smart he iz. Corse, heze a
kittee, so corse heze smart.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
. ..
Fangz. Sunnydanze, mine enwinkt tikz so tuu.
--
Pitô.ônya

. ..

Old April 24th 08, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^= Mosey =^. .^= is offline
Banned

Fankyew furry mutch Sundance. I iz smart. I kan tel time tew.
I gnow wen tew wake da hoominz up.
headbumps
[...]

Here's Mosey Kyla =^. .^= Cat anecdotes 4 April 27th 08 06:02 AM
Mosey Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 2 March 30th 08 10:18 PM
Mosey Says: Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 March 19th 08 07:55 PM
Hey Mosey Will in New Haven Cat community 2 March 16th 08 01:50 AM
Mosey Update Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 8 February 16th 08 01:27 AM