Remembering a past adventure

Old January 28th 09, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Remembering a past adventure

No it wuden, her wudn haff anything bad on her plaz. Tiger u kud pack some
special stuffz in ur majic bak pak for dem. Soon az we hearz from Tiger, we
kan make a planz. I gotted da stone and hadz to smak Grambyz hans so her
didn order one of dem rite now. Her luffed one dat waz sumphin like markey
shapd, loked like kanoe shapez to mineownselfz. It waz bootiful too. Her
didn't order itselfz but her drooled. Behind his paw, I didn't know homanz
did dat.
"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Jan 2009 08:37:13 -0600, Granby wrote:

Awww, hmmm, yezbudt, wellz, dat iz a gud idearment and yes, I needz ta
dat specially kauze it is at HRH Cleo's place butted, wud you and Tiger
go wiff myselfz? I am barressed ta say I izn as braffe as u guyz.
Butted, I wantz diz for Harri.

No need to be 'barressed. You iz plenty brafe in your own ways. But yes,
I will go wif you. Tiger, you want to join usses? And I fink dat if we
talk to dem at Cleo's place it won't be as scary as it was da firstest
time.

Sammy

Old January 28th 09, 04:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 28, 9:37*am, "Granby" wrote:
Awww, hmmm, yezbudt, *wellz, dat iz a gud idearment and yes, I needz ta dat
specially kauze it is at HRH Cleo's place butted, wud you and Tiger go wiff
myselfz? *I am barressed ta say I izn as braffe as u guyz. *Butted, I wantz
diz for Harri.

I could come along an hep. If it mite be dangruss we cood breeng
Heather. Shee iz a Airedale d*g an furry freers an wud protec ussez.
An I haff bin a handy boy in tite plasus at tims myownself, aldo I
prefurr to avoyde trubl.

--
Wascal
“If you don’t see the mouse at the table in the first few minutes,

Old January 28th 09, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Piglet breaths a sigh of relief, she didn't want to embarrass O T by asking
another boycat but she hoped Wascal would go with them. She is pretty sure
it won't be dangerous but....one never knows when dealing with the other
world.

Fangu Wascal, Piglet

Old January 28th 09, 05:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Dis is startin to look like a liddle adbenchure! Dis ought to be fun.
Tiger, is you up fur a liddle adbenchure? Wascal, Heather would be
welcome to come along. OT, do you fink dat Sadie da Dog might like to
come too?

Sammy
Old January 28th 09, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:03:36 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Oh Sammy! Wadda Abvenshur! Awl dat effurt furr da gurlz yuz luff!
Lilith is luky tu hab yu, an Anais iz luky tu hab Tiger! Sunnydanze,
whut du yu tink of Sammyz an Tigerz adbenshur? An did yu go tu da
webbysite tu see whut I seed?

[Whispering behind his paw] Pssst - Sundance - you wanna come wif us on
our liddle adbenchure? It shouldn't take us too long an you could find a
wedwink pendant wif da purrty moonstones.

Sammy

Old January 28th 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dem moonstonez iz bootifulz anna non of dem are da samez. Efferyone of dem
iz spezial.

http://www.mineralminers.com/html/moogems.stm

Der iz a squarez one datr grramby likez and dat a kouple more down dat lokz
like a kanoe. Dem iz all luffly.

Old January 28th 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jan 28, 3:33*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Diz wud be a gud plaze for Sadie to learn bout ventures. *Her wud luff ta
kome.

Da Bear haz askeded mine purrmisshun beclaws he finks dat dey mite
gneed hiz snow-dog skillz. I am letting him go along butted wee needz
him bak four Uncl Bill's walk effery morning an nite, sew hee will
hafta port bak and forf a lot.

--
Maggy May

This would be a better world for children if the
parents had to eat the spinach.
-Groucho Marx, "Animal Crackers"
Old January 28th 09, 08:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:03:36 -0800, Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:

Oh Sammy! Wadda Abvenshur! Awl dat effurt furr da gurlz yuz luff!
Lilith is luky tu hab yu, an Anais iz luky tu hab Tiger! Sunnydanze,
whut du yu tink of Sammyz an Tigerz adbenshur? An did yu go tu da
webbysite tu see whut I seed?

[Whispering behind his paw] Pssst - Sundance - you wanna come wif us on
our liddle adbenchure? It shouldn't take us too long an you could find a
wedwink pendant wif da purrty moonstones.

Sammy

OK. I kan do dat. I iz brafe enuf. I kan do dat. Efurryfing will be
finefine.

Sundance, trying to convince himself

Old January 28th 09, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T looks at sadie dog grinnink and says to Bear, U kan kome anna take kare
of Unkle Bill when u needz ta. He is thinking the more the merrier but
afraid Harri mite wonder what is happening if all the boy cats disappear. U
girlz godda keep herself buzie. We haz ta git diz done kaze it takez dem
awhilez ta do diz.
On Jan 28, 3:33 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Diz wud be a gud plaze for Sadie to learn bout ventures. Her wud luff ta
kome.

Da Bear haz askeded mine purrmisshun beclaws he finks dat dey mite
gneed hiz snow-dog skillz. I am letting him go along butted wee needz
him bak four Uncl Bill's walk effery morning an nite, sew hee will
hafta port bak and forf a lot.

--
Maggy May

This would be a better world for children if the
parents had to eat the spinach.
-Groucho Marx, "Animal Crackers"

Remembering Lizzie Adam[_3_] Cat community 4 December 27th 08 04:08 AM
Remembering Nikki Marina Cat anecdotes 19 May 25th 07 10:02 PM
Remembering DD Dan M Cat anecdotes 10 May 10th 06 10:19 PM
Kate and Jack's Excellent Adventure (and Arthur's Not-So-Excellent Adventure) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 November 1st 05 04:21 AM