The Jellicle Ball begins

Old October 29th 12, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Community Cats[_5_]

Default The Jellicle Ball begins

On the grounds of a remote castle very far away kitties can be seen
materializing out of thin air. The teleporters are busy! Two red tabby
cats, one lean and one rather portly, appear and head for the doors of
the castle.

Amelia: Sammy, Harri, hello. We're getting everything ready, and are
about ready to begin. It looks like the sun is going to be setting
soon. Go straight on through the castle - the garden is on the other
side, and you can reach it through the dining room and the ball room.
Sammy, I think I might have heard Lilith looking for you. And Harri, I
think OT might have been looking for you.

[Sammy and Harri follow Amelia's directions and find their way to the
castle's large garden. Right next to the door is the guestbook table.
Harri meows to Mosey and signs "Harri Roadcat, house of Mahoney". Sammy
signs "Samuel Redcat, house of Mahoney". Each takes a rainbow hanky, as
they expect that the calling of names is going to be rather tearful.]

Old October 29th 12, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 29 Oct 2012 08:51:41 -0500, Community Cats
wrote:

[...]

Cinder, Spring and Beauty arrive. Cinder is so happy with her red
ribbun, but she turns sad when she remembers the kitties who have gone
RB.
Old October 29th 12, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Community Cats wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

A little Teleporter arrives and a wet white kittah with 2 cherished
familiar but sopping wet doggies arrive. The 2 doggies dance gently as
Daisy-chan signs them all in then swiftly go through the garden to a
far little corner set off for those who like the 'out'.

Daisy-chan shudders as she literally drips wadder monsters from Sandy
off then rolls in the grass like a doggie to dry a bit. Laughing she
backs off as her 2 friends do the doggie-shake after finally finding a
bit of dry appropriate 'out'.

Wandering back, still a bit damp from Virginia Beach wadder monsters,
they find a sunny patch in the garden and 3 kind helpers from the
castle arrive with some warmed dry towels. Cash carefully lays down
and rolls over so they can reach his toes and chest which are covered
with wadder monster and mud.

Suddenly they realized, they left a wet muddy trail on the stepping
stones in the garden. EEK!

Apoligizing profusely to the hostess, they see 3 clear sets of muddy
prints, from Daisy-chan's delicate proper kittah ones, to Aunti Mabel's
(where she seems to have used a stiff upper lip and rinsed as much mud
off as possible before entry) to Cash's big paws. There's a cleanup
brigade already working on them though with little swifters.

A kittah whispers to Daisy-chan who nodds and a little plastic pool is
brought out then filled with bubbles and warm water. Sternly she looks
at both her muddy friends and hisses at them to be polite and clean up.
Sheepishly they climb in and get all the mud off then go to a FAR empty
corner to shake dry. Meantime, Daisy-chan delicately dips paws in to
get the Sandy monster mud off hers then licks herself the rest of the
way dry.

'Wez here' Says Daisy-chan, for herself, Cash and Aunti Mabel.

Old October 29th 12, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Monday, October 29, 2012 9:51:44 AM UTC-4, Community Cats wrote:
[...]

[Large white boy and his smaller (elder) white-and-brown clowdermate step carefully from the teleporter]

Amelia!
Sammy & Harri...so good to see you!
Da castle looks *amazing*!

Azad and Neko, signing the book and looking around with delight
Old October 29th 12, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

[snipt]

--

Well, hello, so glad you braved da storm and were able to come!
We are sending our best purrs to yourhouse and all da area affected.

Azad and Neko, too
Old October 29th 12, 06:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Community Cats" wrote in message
[...]

Pit2ô.ônya konsentraytz on sendink uh cyburpathic messidge tu Sundance:

""Kaaawwwll meee weeennn yuuu arrrr reeedee tuuu goooew.... ""
--
Pit2ô.ônya

Old October 29th 12, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/29/2012 1:23 PM, M Patterson wrote:
On Monday, October 29, 2012 1:13:49 PM UTC-4, cshenk wrote:
Community Cats wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[snipt]

A kittah whispers to Daisy-chan who nodds and a little plastic pool is

brought out then filled with bubbles and warm water. Sternly she looks

at both her muddy friends and hisses at them to be polite and clean up.

Sheepishly they climb in and get all the mud off then go to a FAR empty

corner to shake dry. Meantime, Daisy-chan delicately dips paws in to

get the Sandy monster mud off hers then licks herself the rest of the

way dry.

'Wez here' Says Daisy-chan, for herself, Cash and Aunti Mabel.

--

Well, hello, so glad you braved da storm and were able to come!
We are sending our best purrs to yourhouse and all da area affected.

Azad and Neko, too

Cinnamon, Samwise and Lucy Lu step out of the porter. The sun feels so
good no their damp fur. When we left Connecticut it was starting to rain
harder and the wind was picking up.

They each sign the guest book and head off to find their friends.

Lucy Lu for her house
Old October 29th 12, 10:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

M Patterson wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

[...]

'Thank you so much' says Daisy-chan then seeing more guests arrive
moves to let them be greeted as well. Looking up she sees Mosey and
Amelia and gives them both a 'high-5'.

Gathering together the 3 decide to go to their room (besides, it has a
hair dryer!). Checking with the concerge, they find where their room
is and as requested, it is on the ghosty side. Gathering a fluffy dry
towel, they wrap the seats of the stair lift and Daisy-chan and Aunti
Mabel ride up while Cash follows with their bags. Meeting at the top
they go off to their room, a lovely one decorated in yellow and blue
with a balcony looking over a bit of garden.

There's a small fireplace with a hod of wood and a fire set to be lit
at one end with a furry rug over some soft mattresses before it and a
low table just behind them perfect to set a few drinks on. At the far
end is a big kingsized bed set on the floor with a step so Aunti Mabel
can get up there easy.

To it's side is a door and checking it out, a very nice indoor plumbing
arrangement. Daisy-chan immediately investigates the indoor kittah
arrangements and approves while Aunti Mabel and Cash with delight see a
large pan with growing grass in it and a card with their names that
says 'hope you like it dears, we want you to be comfortable'.

After drying off the rest of the way with the hair dryers, they unpack
and get dressed in early afternoon frocks, Cash remembering to put on
his tail ornament with the bell. He selects one in yellow/orange to
match the ladies.

As they head downstairs, they do not notice a curtin flutter where no
breeze would cause it.

Old October 30th 12, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Shur.... Pit2nya pickz up the feffur pen and sines Mrrrr an Mrrrrzzzz
Sunnydance.
Iz dat hokay deer?
I tink I wyll gneed uh hanky tuu.
--