Sassy Passed last night

Old May 9th 05, 03:46 PM
KittyLady

Default Sassy Passed last night

My Sassy passed last night. She went to bed as usual last night with my
oldest daughter, she passed sometime during the night. She showed no
signs of being sick at all, maybe it was just her time to go. I feel as
though my heart has been ripped apart and stomped on. My daughters are
so upset that they did not go to school today. I have no idea what I am
going to do with out my furbaby. The house just seems so empty without
her.

Skritches and Tears,
KittyLady

Old May 9th 05, 03:50 PM
Victor Martinez

KittyLady wrote:
going to do with out my furbaby. The house just seems so empty without
her.

I am so very sorry to hear about your loss. I hope the though of her
dying peacefully in her sleep gives you some comfort.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old May 9th 05, 03:53 PM
Kreisleriana

On 9 May 2005 07:46:51 -0700, "KittyLady"
yodeled:

My Sassy passed last night. She went to bed as usual last night with my
oldest daughter, she passed sometime during the night. She showed no
signs of being sick at all, maybe it was just her time to go. I feel as
though my heart has been ripped apart and stomped on. My daughters are
so upset that they did not go to school today. I have no idea what I am
going to do with out my furbaby. The house just seems so empty without
her.

Skritches and Tears,
KittyLady

We know how much you loved your furgirl. Good for your family to be
together now to help and comfort each other-- they need you and you
need them. Purrs for your dear girl's passing and for you and your
family's hurting hearts.

Theresa
Old May 9th 05, 03:57 PM
CatNipped

"KittyLady" wrote in message
oups.com...
My Sassy passed last night. She went to bed as usual last night with my
oldest daughter, she passed sometime during the night. She showed no
signs of being sick at all, maybe it was just her time to go. I feel as
though my heart has been ripped apart and stomped on. My daughters are
so upset that they did not go to school today. I have no idea what I am
going to do with out my furbaby. The house just seems so empty without
her.

Skritches and Tears,
KittyLady

I am *SO* sorry to hear that. A candle will be burning tonight to help
light Sassy's way to the bridge, and purrs are being sent to help heal your
family's broken hearts.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old May 9th 05, 04:00 PM
Lesley

I don't know what to say except I am so sorry to hear about Sassy.

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old May 9th 05, 04:00 PM
Lesley

Old May 9th 05, 04:02 PM
Lesley

Dearest KittyLady

I don't know what to say- this is just totally unexpected. all I can
offer is purrs and condolences

Old May 9th 05, 04:32 PM
Helen Miles

"KittyLady" wrote in message
oups.com

My Sassy passed last night. She went to bed as usual last night with my
oldest daughter, she passed sometime during the night. She showed no
signs of being sick at all, maybe it was just her time to go. I feel as
though my heart has been ripped apart and stomped on.////

I'm so very sorry to hear this. {{{HUGS}}}

Although it won't help heal your broken heart, although it was sudden
and unexpected, at least she went quietly at home surrounded by love.

We'll light a candle for her journey to the bridge.

Purrs
Helen M

Old May 9th 05, 04:36 PM
Helen Wheels

KittyLady wrote:

My Sassy passed last night. She went to bed as usual last night with my
oldest daughter, she passed sometime during the night. She showed no
signs of being sick at all, maybe it was just her time to go. I feel as
though my heart has been ripped apart and stomped on. My daughters are
so upset that they did not go to school today. I have no idea what I am
going to do with out my furbaby. The house just seems so empty without
her.

Skritches and Tears,
KittyLady

So sorry to hear that. Purrs for you and your daughters - it's so hard
when you lose one. We'll be thinking of you.
Old May 9th 05, 04:39 PM
Susan M

I'm so sorry that you and your girls have lost your Sassy.

Susan M
Otis and Chester

oups.com...